3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 26.07.20 09:10 pm

about the staff and autoreplacement (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

it normally distributes or better hands to place?
and what kind of lock icons on some units, some can be removed but others are not removable))
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA_1992 26.07.20

LaserDeath
Weak leave , the strong will replace them . For example A+ soldiers went to the waiting room , and it was replaced by S soldiers .

Distributes soldier on a scale of rating skills . If he has a well developed skill medic that goes there

d
dimon-alfa 26.07.20

if crowded some detachment, the people getting crowded and they fight with each other. Leave a couple of vacant places, less experienced fire. And fights (and later sent to the hospital) will be less.

g
gVIRoRUS 26.07.20

dimon-alfa
Staff do not fight because of lack of space.If in your army there are soldiers with abilities conflicts, then they just throw it!

f
fre33e 26.07.20

> and what kind of lock icons on some units, some can be removed others can not be removed
also interested in this question.

d
dimon-alfa 26.07.20

gVIRoRUS
and as it shows the ability of the conflict?

g
gVIRoRUS 26.07.20

dimon-alfa
Put in filters for the army abilities and shorter leaf down there will be written tipo Conflicts (aggression) or (insult), etc

g
gVIRoRUS 26.07.20

fre33e
Some of your soldiers are not removed icons lock because these characters were involved in the plot and to remove from them this icon can't.I have a very this was the only way to fire them (if possible) if not just forget it and itani them all to protect the database in PB here and all your problems are solved.

N
Nice-L 26.07.20

The people I want to deal with the symbols of the game, but can't find a clear transcript, knows somebody where is infa picture?

T
Thorgal 26.07.20

What's the point to the left of the portraits of the staff? Some have them others do not.

C
Crociato 26.07.20

Thorgal
It's just a new employees, received after the last outing.
Спойлерhttps://reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/3p5lwh/what_do_the_glowing_dots_mean_next_to_staff/

T
Thorgal 26.07.20

Crociato
Referring not plow.
And long will they remain new? Probably the point will disappear only after the passage of the next storyline? Pobochki not count?

C
Crociato 26.07.20

Thorgal
In the link (I corrected it) write that you will disappear after completing any mission or after the next outing someone zapolonili.

T
Thorgal 26.07.20

Crociato
Thank you! So I guessed right.

S
Saw180992 26.07.20

The father in the binoculars does not display the skills of the soldiers? Bouncer is one who in the story with the eternal Block, how to fix the situation?)