3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spokdgon 26.07.20 09:10 pm

Location beautiful cars (Mafia 2)

People share places where there are parked cool cars someone found a hot rods except for certain missions where they have to sell?
120 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serge2687 26.07.20

The theme subject and my favorite car is the one that was stolen first at the request of Joe. Still in the garage!!! And winter has passed!!!(white with hinged roof)

s
spokdgon 26.07.20

I still have the rest of the hot rods do not give))XS where to find((((

I
Igor1642 26.07.20

dermantin48 they're on a mission for the sale of cigarettes will!and the next mission!

s
spokdgon 26.07.20

I KNOW WHAT the MISSION is AND NOT WHERE NO one was FOUND OR we can BUY SOMEWHERE?

m
mafia2sucks 26.07.20

all cool cars exclusively in the missions -especially liked the cars from brilliantissima ))))

G
GhostRusSPB 26.07.20

the people in the car enciklopedii have a car ISW 500 but I have not seen her . Maybe someone saw ,if Yes then where?

A
Antimandalajnah 26.07.20

mafia2sucks
Brilinta! LOL

By the way, if hot-rod, which is taken in this mission before handing it over to Derek to drive to his garage, it will be available???

s
spokdgon 26.07.20

Hmmm interesting will have to try whether there be customized)

s
snak1 26.07.20

do not try be the in garage hot rod not to drive))
but magni you to tune and ride around the city)
by the way, at different levels of difficulty in this mission, different hot rods))

M
Musss13 26.07.20

In Mysia with berlinische only Studeny Potomac Indian to get hold of, in which, after the arson of the truck have to chase hot rod, you can chase after it into the garage to drive it the chip in the manifold sticking out of the hood and when it was in the garage looking at, shows that it is a 3rd level of tuning, though in all workshops it is possible to put only 2 arowana (engine and hodowca), maybe somebody have found a service where you can put the 3rd level suddenly it's like with clothing stores, most conventional, and only one boutique with expensive customary?

M
Mistic 26.07.20

Maxuss
and this boutique is??

s
spokdgon 26.07.20

Maxuss
With clothing there is somewhere in the center there is still kojaye jacket black sold colors and just in the garage drove the one with the collector that would be exactly where to find the third level workshop although vryatli((

A
Antimandalajnah 26.07.20

snak1
>by the way, at different levels of difficulty in this mission, different hot rods<

What? Sign, please!

Maxuss
+1. Thought so... Need hint in writing. ;)

D
D3FALT 26.07.20

Urra!!! Guys I found hot rod!!! Shubert Picup Hot Rod!! It is located in Little Italy close to home Joe,just to the left of the bar the Drag Strip!!!
Came across quite by accident when looking for the wanted posters!!!!

A
Antimandalajnah 26.07.20

Nick One
In what Chapter?

D
D3FALT 26.07.20

Passed the game twice. First time average,second time on hard. Now I have uploaded the 15th Chapter to the posters to look,and stumbled on a hot rod! Don't know whether there will be hot rod after passing average...But you can complicated pretty girl 100% that it is there!

A
Antimandalajnah 26.07.20

Nick One
2 times on the complex and often passed this bar the cops judgement day was alright, but hot rod is not met. *SCRATCH*

J
Joui-Leone 26.07.20

I wonder, if to make the type of DLC rare cars, so they were in the garage: it is enough to reinterpret the Content...

A
Antimandalajnah 26.07.20

Joui-Leone
It has the number 25 Aug learned to do... ;)
Only then quite interesting to play...

D
Dee Dimes 26.07.20

Bank van people no one has seen??? You want to go, yet never seen