3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
ministr-s 23.10.19 01:34 pm

Smart battery 5000 mah for ~ 16k

Don't know real or not, but I want a good smart with a capacious battery and well optimized shell, everything else in General can be ignored but I want to choose with large internal memory, in toys I do not play, the basic need for autonomy smart, by the way eyesight is also not all right, because high resolution is not required, and the diagonal it is better not below 6
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torkvist 23.10.19

To brand has any preference? And then many now as a clone with the update when I run, I personally do not see them any good. Many models with different designs and shell options I think, the most important is to find a suitable for all criteria, and it is not easy in the modern world.

L
Luka_gg 23.10.19

ministr-s
I know one - the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Yourself this wanted.

l
leksto 23.10.19

Torkvist wrote:
And then many now as a clone with the update when I run, I personally do not see them any good.
and Samson is there any accum more than 3000-3500 mA?
I'm accum at 4000-5000 only saw the Chinese brands, the same xiaomi, meizu, vivo, oneplus.
And pick of these manufacturers a model with a diagonal of 6 no problem.

K
Kardion 23.10.19

There are a lot of options really. Or take nonalloy from China - but I seriously doubt that there really will be powerful battery, and our email works... Of the less known brands that you can buy on the spot (in the store or in the Internet with local delivery) is the cheapest vivo Y17 and not ancient, and the most crisp. In addition to the powerful battery, there is ips screen, good camera, and sound good.
He chose vivo 95, but it has battery 4000, smart, not disappointed, but now probably would have bought Y17.

A
An__ei 23.10.19

ministr-s
Asus better it is not and the price tmail 11 .

O
OakSorcerer 23.10.19

I recently took Sams A30, battery for 4000, enough for a couple of days of medium use. Internal memory to 32 gig, but you can stick a USB flash drive, although why is it, if everything is in the cloud is - XS. There is NFC for payment and yusbi type si. 6.5 inch AMOLED, for 13k more than satisfied. Percent at the level of 820 Snapdragon enough, the graphics are only in it gaven, but the games I play, I can't say how much.

X
X_ray_83 23.10.19

leksto
Samsung Galaxy S10+ with battery 4100 mAh !

X
X_ray_83 23.10.19

ministr-s
Xiaomi Mi 3 Max
Samsung Galaxy M20
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
Huawei Mate 20 X 128GB
Motorola Moto G7 Power
Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL

m
ministr-s 23.10.19

Torkvist
nifiga behold, what a cloned Samsung? about ASUS, they are better than? I don't see anything that would make them stand out from the rest SMARTS, IMHO nothing better laptops they do not learn and did not have to start sinfoni at the time was the bottom, and for the price and quality.
OakSorcerer wrote:
I recently took Sams A30
battery 4K, smart normal, but will quickly drop Kardion
Kardion wrote:
but now probably would have bought Y17.
why?

d
darkpromo 23.10.19

ministr-s
We should not look at the volume of the discharge, and the tests of autonomy, because 5000 now because of the shells and poor optimization hold at 3500, I'm on your nexus 5 with 2300 moved onto custom firmware, kernel and optimized driver for the iron and it holds 1.5-2 days the browser+YouTube+twitch+constantly enabled geolocation and Bluetooth for a fitness tracker that can withstand only smartphones with 4000-5000 budget percent with a net shell

l
leksto 23.10.19

X_ray_83
Sams s10+ direct direct competitor of those SMARTS that is called here for the most part, busy, Huawei, xiaomi, vivo, mejzu...... That's not a direct one price category )
OakSorcerer
Sams A30 certainly cool, just a great display this is probably the only plus of this smart, after switching to Android 9.0, sheath One UI 1.1 started to eat the battery very much. May be after a series of updates and bug fixes it will start to work normally, but in the meantime perhaps let others use.

K
Kardion 23.10.19

ministr-s wrote:
why?
it is because of the battery, I want more, more autonomy. Work functions are almost indistinguishable (well, what there MTK percent). Also because it is the most svezhak - 2019 issue price is acceptable.

M
MuSStafA 23.10.19

OakSorcerer wrote:
I recently took Sams A30
Sorry)) my friend for a week as arms. Despite AMOLED and t/p processor battery landed to zero in less than a day, with 30 minutes of talking and constantly switched data transmission in the background. Retarding interface, it would be FHD resolution, nothing more. Camera not ice, in the twilight, terribly noisy (probably broken). And the worst is the external speaker, it is quiet and hoarse, mostly reproduces high frequency. The icing on the cake: turn the flashlight on or flash in some unknown way illuminates the contour of the chassis (where the Koreans have spare paint))) Here's your A30.
ASUS M1 is obsolete and looks like a smart from the past.
Of the proposed vivo good. Fresh design model, triple lens (not sacrificed nor sirecom, no sane bokeh), vigorous malorosii processor, and 4!!! GB operatives.

O
OakSorcerer 23.10.19

MuSStafA
As the user of this unit, can report only the brake chamber. After Mi-5 is heaven and earth, though the schedule A30 order of magnitude worse (for gamers note). Everything else, including autonomy, a very even level. I have enough on the 2nd day. Speaker shit, like on the iPhone for 60K, compared with the mi 5 Crawinkel, de facto such a speaker might not sound. But with headphones, Yes, samosas are sorry for the chip, and the phone sounds very bad if you meuleman, stay away. Camera lagusa like shit yeah, it's a minus. But Samsung covers all of it. For 13 to is the best what you can find. IMHO. SUMMARY: if you need to read books and websites - it's yours if you want to listen to music and play the ol to help you.

T
Torkvist 23.10.19

darkpromo wrote:
We should not look at the volume of the discharge, and in tests of autonomy
Here you test all of the phone compared to other http://www.pricechina.ru/phone/antutu/15538/vivo-y17 very good result, the battery 8.9 points received. And the review here read https://4pda.ru/2019/06/04/357940 that only on the third day up to 15 % of the battery discharged under normal usage, social networks, photography, calls. So the battery here is real and not a marketing ploy.

M
MuSStafA 23.10.19

OakSorcerer
Thank you for your candor! Over 13 thousand there are options with NFC, and if Samsung-Pey is the only significant reason to purchase the A30, you should think whether it is...Axinos frankly sluggish not only in A30, but in the older A50.
As before the main audience smartphones (15-40 years old) looking for a peppy CPU (to a year smart started to lag from the artificial increase of requirements to hardware), reasonable camera for flooding photo fit in the social network, adequate battery capable of at least one full day of use (more is better), nice screen and nice design.
So it's all in vivo Y17, and only part of it is in the more expensive A30. Sams decided to break into the budget segment, but released a crude model. Yet advertising works on the minds of potential buyers, but more and more reviews and feedback about the mismatch of the line And 2019 divorced the hype around it.