3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tel 26.07.20 09:11 pm

Lord! Who knows what's best IGI2? (IGI 2: Covert Strike)

Lord, what toy to purchase? There is, if anything better IGI2 ? And buy some crap (like Devastation). Zinkenite who knows...
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den 26.07.20

Ghost Recon and all its sequels. Played? Masterpiece.

t
tel 26.07.20

Where can I see the description, you know?

S
Smokey 26.07.20

Ghost recon just beggar IGI is a hundred times cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Den 26.07.20

IGI cool but apart from Ghost Recon like nothing.

C
Cadam 26.07.20

Yes, in fact, nothing I have not seen steeper :-((

P
Paul 26.07.20

Operation Flash Point, both parts, the level of naturalization of hostilities and the player is this toy is not!
Try to understand.
Just warning you this is not a meat grinder, there is a strong need to think, especially when you have a subordinate 10 human.

d
dopson 26.07.20

Steeper than OPERATION FLASHPOINT did not meet! The smartest bots, normal graphics, real battle tactics. However, to feel the buzz need a powerful machine. Against IGI nothing bad to say. Pretty sensible thing.

d
dopson 26.07.20

Steeper than OPERATION FLASHPOINT did not meet! The smartest bots, normal graphics, real battle tactics. However, to feel the buzz need a powerful machine. Against IGI nothing bad to say. Pretty sensible thing.

R
Remix 26.07.20

Damn :), I will not argue at the time, Yes there are fans of one game, there are fans of the other games, I quite like the Mult SoF2, and many other games in the style of action and so on perecheslyat will not, I understand that the fans IGI2 me Pakat and say Go to your forum and do not litter here :)

P
Paul 26.07.20

Well tel asked a specific question, and I received a specific answer. IGI will not scold and do not make love. Just have the game is the GAME. Everyone chooses for himself.

t
tel 26.07.20

Yes Paul, you're right, but where as the net will get so many answers. Yes, and the notification e-mail responses come...

K
Keddy 26.07.20

Lu4we IGI2 mozet byt'' tolko IGI3 =o)

A
Andrey 26.07.20

Try Deus Ex (If you need details --> www.google.com.ru and look at Deus Ex + some Russian word).
For me, it IGI him sloppy.
Something similar, but much worse, - Delta Force.

Good luck!

i
igor28026 . 26.07.20

Delta Force, in my opinion, generally a forerunner to the IGI...

I
Ilya Rak 26.07.20

ISI is not like the Delta...

S
Setesh 26.07.20

in my memory this is the coolest narcopolis, 13 years old, to get...

i
igor28026 . 26.07.20

Ilya Cancer
I don't know, it seemed to me that ISI is an improved Delta. There glavgeroy - commando or something. Both have operators who are familiar with the job. There is a choice to go stealth or frontal assault. Both can crawl))) In General, the gameplay is quite similar)...

T
T.T.G 26.07.20

Better one part James bond, where it jacket cream-colored, wildly reaching for an AK-47.
Even the first three syphon filter better for its time.

i
igor28026 . 26.07.20

Sites
If I could, I would have done with even greater margin, but 2003 is already a wall... what I pinned))

I
Ilya Rak 26.07.20

igor28026 .
see, Delta is a simulation game of special forces. Everything is done to it: already, with the menu and the briefing is the emphasis on labor-war. And IGI is more splintercellndh game. The first - more splinter cell, the second Rambo.