3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DailSow 26.07.20 09:11 pm

RESET (Diablo 2)

Privet, eto ea - bankir. I ochen ea vozmyshen vasimi resetami. Eto vi zrea - doloi reseti!
35 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 26.07.20

UNDER DER MS VA TH!

s
saratoff64 26.07.20

+1

3m3m 26.07.20

reset>all

E
Episcop_moo 26.07.20

Bankers are invested in soybean and spit on resets with a high steeple.

By the way, note on the arithmetic progression of the pros/cons!

K
Klassewer 26.07.20

What kind of reset? Now, if I did, I'd played!

R
Rivnyanyn 26.07.20

Well, che, the 99 is already taken - th RESET!

U
Umka_S 26.07.20

reset after 2020 would not be used

n
nwn2030 26.07.20

Rivnyanyn
on CL have not taken

T
Torum. 26.07.20

Now if only my posts to remove, well, okay.

F
FludoTron 26.07.20

Torum.
Yes, not only yours. Most likely your message was not enough praise PG and the prophet Alera.

T
Torum. 26.07.20

❤ I ❤ I ❤this Playground!❤ it's amazing ❤ this ❤it's amazing

e
exalkarnet 26.07.20

and when rezet?

i
irknet 26.07.20

exalkarnet
There is no exact date. On reset is announced in advance, at least a week.

e
exalkarnet 26.07.20

IRKNET
why create a theme ? often there resety ?

i
irknet 26.07.20

exalkarnet
At are different. In 2-3 years the season goes. The last reset was on may 6 of this year.

F
Frendzy 26.07.20

IRKNET
cool. not that offe. every six months

R
Rivnyanyn 26.07.20

>>nwn2030
Well, dare be the first on PG - 100%

A
ALEX_FORUM 26.07.20

There are an ideal offer on this topic!
Many people play rarely, but once is not charged and you receive a drop of time to think-shake-in game! And there is non ladder ( knowing that time is short all over again, COME out( Hence no big tournaments! So, offer to leave the opportunity to get nostalgic, to create a scale network and serv, Grand tournaments, and it's amazing to go to serv after a couple of years and then to be in the theme of the event is surprisingly on the ladder and at the same time not to lose the interest-rating LVL 99 in the table will be elegant to do reset the Persians tolkl level from 91 to 91 pumping nothing an experienced gamer during the day, from 0 to 91 pump... as a result we will keep everyone playing, of interest to the servo, and interest in leadership recruitment 99 LVL and will get the opportunity to create exciting tournaments. And so we lose everything for the sake of pumping LVL 99, who needs it? Perfect, Yes, but not the same as the victim... this resetam just a waste of time, and high runes and gear still mined, is rezet rezet rezet and wait wait wait until farm that is not hard, but the extra time to spend... better in pvp!

F
FludoTron 26.07.20

Alex_Lyovin
ahh, slozna )

i
irknet 26.07.20

Alex_Lyovin
Everyone will just throw all the runes and the armor on those of the Persians (91 LVL), and safely go in the new season ;D What's the point with such Reshetov?