3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheNik 23.10.19 01:34 pm

Game optimization v.2 (Assassin's Creed)

There are games that use two cores
-----------------------------------------------------
O_o what a discovery,and there are games that 4 cores yuzayut.(Games under mnogomernyi came a long time ago(in the days of the Geforce 7900GTX).

Hi all! I looked on the website gambling is required Recommended requirements: 3 GHz is single core or dual core?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gambling in General to write properly, even do not know how.(Hundreds of spelling mistakes in each room)plus more errors with the RAM they are pretty common(when you hear what recommended system req.for Sam and Max were the same?512GB RAM,
video 128mb.2.6 Ghz)Or the recommended system requirements.Crysis was such(ATI Radeon X1800XT 512mb.)With her barely the most complex spravlyayutsya.
In General, for assassin it 3GB.RAM Geforce 8800GT 512mb.,Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66 Ghz,Slovenia
consider the recommended.5.32 Ghz.
163 Comments
Sort by:
d
driverpl 23.10.19

In General, the one second freezes for no reason (I have akellovskaya license+Patch):
Reason: Game is now in the Internet => download 2 cores drops to 0% (for a few seconds until bound (checked in the Manager))
Treatment (I have helped):
1) to Remove the Firewall from the exclusion list all. exe-schnick, then in the shortcut instead AssassinsCreed_Launcher.exe write AssassinsCreed_Dx9(or 10).exe
So we removed the AutoUpdate and banned access to Internet. Check.
2) If does not help, then I passed out from the Internet.
I myself fought with this problem until I came...)) don't know why but trying to contact my server play for a few seconds longer to use a percent. Moreover, it occurs (I) when Altair jumps on someone or takes on sight.
PS I helped, Paragraph 2). But now, if you do not cut off from the Internet, I can hang, but maybe not. When...

A
Arximondrus 23.10.19

listen and have me on the comp mostly no Internet and he laaaaaate

d
driverpl 23.10.19

2 ARXIMONDE
Quad core, of course, good! BUT! Your graphics card is useless to expect from the game Max settings without lag. For this percent, you need at least a GTX 290. You have a license or rocked?

D
DupaVoz 23.10.19

For this percent, you need at least GTX 290
Nearly choked. At you, my friend, had the odd!
8800ГТ for this game - for the eyes and the ears.

d
driverpl 23.10.19

DupaVoz [Wii]
Note: for this CPU and not for the game. For 4 cores from 2.66, which you can safely overclock to 3.2 and 3.4 need to vidyuhi more powerful, MUCH more. In a computer everything is interconnected. Percent fast + slow none = crap performance in games.
And 8600 for AC anyway - a little, if everything at MAX bet (Yes if in the wood to twist max quality...).

D
DupaVoz 23.10.19

I noticed. Quite a normal they will coexist and interact. 8800, 9600 - it will be acting normally and the CPU will be fully tighten and not be idle. When he came out, there are no 2xx did not exist. Just had the headroom is sufficient for 290 minutes.
Although this is offtopic already...

0__0 23.10.19

On this comp the ride?
P4 2.6 GHz 1.5 GB RAM GeForce 9500 512 mb

080625 23.10.19

people help I bought a computer Intel Core Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz, vidyuhi GeForce 8500 GT 512 mb, 2 gig operatives (DDR2), and Assassin slows down at 800x600 with almost all the advantages, WHAT are they DOING!!!!!!!!!!!

D
DupaVoz 23.10.19

Viduh to change - what kind of crap bought? This shit actually little in what they normally play can.
0__0
Well... people here at 2.8 GHz and vidukas 7600ГС plays at a minimum. In the next topic somewhere.

-
-BB- 23.10.19

hmm, so how in the 7th to tweak ini? say nothing, really?
here I do not know how to do: play on 9директе, 10m or not play, and both shows the same fps, the eye of course, Fraps did not measure. Someone here said that at 10m to optimize better, or not? I just don't know what play on the beginning of the game is not yet came but it was enough to see not playable FPSA, percent I g...
on XP rules. ini and it was less. Know chuzh full write here but who will help?
with me respect!)

M
MasteRAssassiN 23.10.19

Someone here said that at 10m to optimize better, or not?
Personally, I have a performance difference did not notice. Ini edit still, what the game settings to change. Growth more than the minimum chart will not. If indeed the case in the procedure, it can be a little podrzavati and will be all about.

-
-BB- 23.10.19

just my percents not to disperse (because of bad combination of mother+percents), tried many prog.
but generally I went for the medium maximum, somehow got used to the brakes chtoli))
but sometimes fps was quite nice=)

M
MasteRAssassiN 23.10.19

but sometimes fps was quite nice=)
Well it is always. Just after 10-15 minutes of play with the brakes adapt and it seems that the game starts to go faster .

H
HyperXStream 23.10.19

Optimization is very good, I'm in my car playing on max, everything is in 4/4, post-effects are turned on, only vertical sync off, as it does not affect grifco, resolution 1280x1024, 25-30 fps on average, sometimes up to 22-24 prosidaet well, it's only when on the point of view and climb around, and being above a playable 24 fps=) the Graphics, though not super-duper as many believe, but beautiful, all sorts of lepestkov nice flying in the air...

Percent you have a great (especially if to disperse), operatives quite a while, and vidyuhi slag as you comp going? Vidyuhi worth 900p, and percents 4000R, even an Opera somewhere 1500! Throw out the map! You still complain that brakes!..

D
Demonakor 23.10.19

download litsuhu.

R
RubickDX 23.10.19

optimization is excellent!I'm on max settings played the 4 stump
I hope the second part which will not be worse,although right now put together a new computer and it does not matter)

and 10m direct the game by the way is much better!!!(+10 compared to 9M),but this concerns only cards that support DH10.1(ATI 3800+)

s
stepan-stipan 23.10.19

Those who have the game because of the crowd, you can try to increase productivity in some places of the game by editing the file X:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assasins.ini : to put a low value, for example, 10, in the line MaxNumNPCs .

s
stepan-stipan 23.10.19

USE the app Game Prelauncher, AND EVERYTHING WILL be OK

b
bbknight 23.10.19

hi! I have another problem... the game just flew (worked quickly)... but in exactly 30 minutes always hung tolerable. and now, after something weird started to hang out... every time the game changes the mode (Cocha me obnaruzhivayut when he makes his move with the sword... and when list and out of animus. I re-installed the game and put the patch... what can be done or at least see where the problem

M
Manson_Fan 23.10.19

People pomogite..
I have a Radeon 5770, percent - кор2дуо - 2.5 Hz, 2GB oprey, Windows 7, all settings max except shadows and anti-aliasing - they are on average...resolution of 1280x1024 average fps - 20...what the hell...I don't believe that my vidyuhi not pulled this game....