3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Shishkov 26.07.20 09:11 pm

Someone pass the mission!!! (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Can not pass the mission Life's a Beach. Who will be able to walk, write, give save.
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 26.07.20

Is that a joke?

_
_COOKIE_MAN_ 26.07.20

I can go if I'm not mistaken this mission where you have to dance on the beach, and then steal a van

D
Dima Shishkov 26.07.20

_COOKIE_MAN_
Yes

D
Dima Shishkov 26.07.20

_COOKIE_MAN_
https://yadi.sk/d/AzjAOx7rxS5P9 - here save. I can write!

V
Victor Dukoff 26.07.20

So elementary is passed, even on the clave. Dating and dancing in clubs is also traversed without any problems. That free competitions lowriders after a High interest rates, low suspension is much, much harder.

D
Dima Shishkov 26.07.20

Victor Dukoff
Can go then, I have the hands of assholes?

_
_COOKIE_MAN_ 26.07.20

Dima Shishkov
cwvc you sure that the save gave? I open the game click start game, load game choose this save and I have the game re-starts

M
Mortaliss 26.07.20

Thank you for bringing my 2005

T
Tony-Staff 26.07.20

_COOKIE_MAN_
Yeah dude you're right.
Dima Shishkov
Let's throw the normal saves.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 26.07.20

Do not understand the problem. Complex in the mission is nothing, because arrows go pretty slow. We just need to look ahead and perform combination at the right time. Instead of arrows it is better to use WASD because the arrow in the dance correspond to the directions of movement.

S
Sidorovich12 26.07.20

Dima Shishkov
I played 7 years ago, the last time alone. Machine dancer", so called before this mission is one of the easiest. For me for example is a difficult mission where you have to run on the mote after the train and shoot on the rooftop bandits. In fact, you rock, and zza shot you sweet (if memory serves).

R
RikoChiko 26.07.20

With the lowriders more pain.

D
Dima Shishkov 26.07.20

Sidorovich12
I have this Vice versa the first time on easy has passed

D
Dima Shishkov 26.07.20

Recochica
I somehow passed

j
jokermayers19 26.07.20

Dima Shishkov
Learn son himself.

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 26.07.20

Sidorovich12
The big smoke shoots. And I hated this mission until I realized that we should stick to the side of the train five meters, otherwise the fat gets into the car.

p
pineapplepenapplepen 26.07.20

Dmitry
I overtook the train and from the bridge to the roof to jump. On the other could not pass. Only much later, too, learned the trick, and that should be away from the train to hold on, and the big smoke misses

S
Sidorovich12 26.07.20

Dima Shishkov
Dmitry
Logan2016
She may be simple, but I did the first time with the help of the trainer took place due to the fact that had not time to kill the gangsters and the train was leaving. I at that time didn't know all the details of the passage. The rest of the mission is not such a mess.

G
GRailD 26.07.20

You have this mission goes right? the arrows to the beat of the music going? just happens to be the mission in some versions not working, he faced, if I remember correctly that some additional files need to be installed pirates sometimes to reduce the size of the game cut out some files of the library

S
Snova_na_PG 26.07.20

The mission of light. There is need for the passage of some 2500 points to gain in dance, if memory serves. I'm up to 10,000 gathered as nefig to do.