3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JEXTERR07 26.07.20 09:11 pm

Russian films vs American films

How do you think their films are better? For me it is our good drama, romance and war movies come out. The Americans have all the other genres.
101 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Klayd2_ 26.07.20

Soon you will be ban. Another.

Z
Zloy slesar 26.07.20

I prefer foreign, of our only couple

R
Ryabinio 26.07.20

Our best military movies work. Romance I can't stand. Drama seems good. Hollywood lately doing only the digital part. Rarely comes a worthwhile film.

P
ProStoMaX30RuS 26.07.20

Yes, I agree that our films on military subjects luchshche than the Americans , watched last Quiet Outpost ( Nash movie ) is so well made , the quality :) . I agree that almost all the films of the Americans with special effects, I honestly don't like it , but there are worthwhile , for example : Lord of Storms etc . I for our domestic films :) =)

J
JEXTERR07 26.07.20

Yeah, it's too Quiet Outpost looked, good movie

A
Andrew Z 26.07.20

American like more.

r
requiemmm 26.07.20

Neither one nor the other . Normal Russian films is enough to count the fingers of one hand .
Pindostan tired of Chippendale . Glavgeroy after a direct hit by a nuclear bomb gets up and the last effort of all makes . Sadly .
The Soviet best . Censorship was not necessary for the infringement of rights , and in order to make people shit have not watched and not liked that .

A
Aloe 26.07.20

and the last effort makes all the
so it's Courtauld. To OVERCOME!

P
ProStoMaX30RuS 26.07.20

Yes, in Soviet times, good films have done , which is a Nash Brother , which was released in 1997 . :) Brother 2 is also nothing .. (2000) .
:)

K
Krasavica-voin Seylormun 26.07.20

Could not like in Evangelion to make

p
pchelohod i paroved 26.07.20

Soviet.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.07.20

Soviet Russian better.
And in General:
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/657551
The theme of Tax on foreign films

P
PavelDps 26.07.20

Hollywood movies of the 80's- the best.

K

Metropolis

M
Marek Suhe 26.07.20

Don't agree that Americans are worse war movies filmed.Saving private Ryan-our even close so not removed.

M
Marek Suhe 26.07.20

Hollywood steers in all genres!!! Our movies are the shit!!! infa 100% write with computer

C
Chugay 26.07.20

Our war movies are good.And nefig to chase them.They convey the atmosphere and spirit wars.While the Pindos only fun shooting Nazis with a beer and pseudopatriotic music.

And vaasche they nifiga not fought.The landing in Normandy and the liberation of the coastal town they fanned in such a Bishop,what in the Pindos don't even know that Russians fought in the war and liberated the whole of Europe.It's only games they have become a guess at what we fought...

C
CraZzzy CaT 26.07.20

Anyway the American movies are better

K

Kubrick

h
herster 26.07.20

American movies are shit, without a soul. In them purely for the special effects to look at all. Well, even they have good Comedy and horror. And all the rest of HS in the majority.But Russian movies to watch and worry about the characters, because they are made with soul.