3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CreMat0ry 26.07.20 09:58 pm

Staff (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Here I think what to do with it, for the ban to reluctantly. PS do ban Cheaters or not ?
Spoiler

12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 26.07.20

I somehow think that the game scored a bolt,if only the multiplayer worked and what's really going on inside, nobody cares,game support is already there

C
CreMat0ry 26.07.20

Raptor227
I just read reviews that covers some potatoes for the S++ =) But there is a Chinese random ban. As it would be a shame to get a ban for a cheater to pull from the staff.

B
Blind Fox 26.07.20

well, if you disconnected from the city to use the cheat and will reconnect may not notice

V
Venom Rhys 26.07.20

CreMat0ry
Well, he's captured thus you should not be banned.

g
gVIRoRUS 26.07.20

In PB you are not banned, but in multiplayer there already give ban, but the ban is not terrible (in the PB of the task in multiplayer to ban you forever) is always 7 days (friend of the cheater) and konami were wise if for example you have a ban, then you still can attack PB, but the same cheaters like you and if you attacked a PB time of your ban increases in geometric size so if you even receive awards don't need to rejoice that you are still open job PB as the ban will increase.And the staff don't worry banyat in MGS, but the complaints of the players, for personla ban as often as there is a new Half-Life so do not be afraid.

C
CreMat0ry 26.07.20

gVIRoRUS
Banish forever alone events ? The type of New world order, attack of the skulls ?
And really all the staff for all the branches to pump up to S++ ?

g
gVIRoRUS 26.07.20

CreMat0ry
Well, at all I do not know, took the job there was a person with all the++ s and at s+ was possible.In job PB not to ban this applies to leave banyat MGO in forever, and not in MGS. If you're still caught with the cheat is the maximum that do I love it or come pick cheat staff, or just datut ban for 7 days at MGS and all.

C
CreMat0ry 26.07.20

gVIRoRUS
Now it is clear. Thank you

g
gVIRoRUS 26.07.20

CreMat0ry
Yes nezachto

C
CreMat0ry 26.07.20

gVIRoRUS
In short I talked with the Americans, who with the help of fashion the personnel mangled S++. Havent had more PB and FOB. Now playing the single. So Konami to ban more and how. And it was permanent.

g
gVIRoRUS 26.07.20

CreMat0ry
XS I video that the friend I was banned on his ACC went there and unlock date was (no, not in 20 years) and the week he had.can supposedly throw a warning first like, not forever and then permanent in GTA 5

S
Saw180992 26.07.20

Tell me, climbed everything he could, can't understand why the hiding ability of the soldier, bouncer, he sits in the group of investigation which will not throw under the Block. Then what's the point?