3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toshkin 26.07.20 09:58 pm

Discussion version 1.3 (Stellaris)

Innovations a lot, I think, is to create a separate branch.

1. According to rumors, raised the limit of the fleet to 9999. Has anyone checked?
2. Noticed a glitch: in the beginning of the game there was nowhere to put influence began to spread on infrastructure projects. On the first three planets are all normal, and whether the fourth, whether the fifth influence was removed, a decree was activated, and the bonus is not given. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the planet the Governor there.
5 Comments
Sort by:
c
complect 26.07.20

A lot of innovations, but a lot of glitches. Videmo will be patches in the near future

N
Nigrila 26.07.20

Toshkin
For me it is the effect of it getting any better, I now only grants and sponsors, and before saving.

s
scorg94 26.07.20

Toshkin
1. Raised the limit fleet.
A lot of innovations. Paradoxes of crisis again strengthened the fleets and now unbidden to cope without the help of the awakened extinct Empire is almost impossible.
Negril
effects such as do not enough. one Outpost, one decree, and membership in the Federation - and all the influence there. Had a primitive civilization in space is output for 0.5 influence per month.

_
_Egorian_ 26.07.20

The fleet a bit nerf: earlier lances and torpedoes together with Arta, it was possible to cram in any battleship. Now there is a new cell X, which vpaivaetsja spear and some new mega-cannon. And torpedoes do now on the battleship cannot be installed. And the aura removed. I believe that I have described innovation is not good.

T
Toshkin 26.07.20

Something the paradoxes of overcomplicated with balance. It seems that 1.2.5 was the most playable.
Now I have 5 planets, 1 Outpost, a fleet of 2500+ damage and I can't do anything with the enemy, in which 1 planet. The Outpost he was removed, all systems except the mother smoothed, leaving 1 port for 1000 damage, on which hangs a fleet with 1000 damage. That's how it is with a single planet built and contains such a fleet???