3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aphennom 06.09.19 08:29 pm

Please make the arrow after the 10th page of the blogs

Dear administration, please attach this kind of arrow (as in the news section) on the pages with blogs
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aphennom 06.09.19

If I don't understand something, please explain, and then the blog on this topic was removed

F
Fenderrr 06.09.19

Aphennom
From earlier pages (after the 10th), too it is possible to move, just need at the end of the address bar manually register numbers, e.g., instead of 10 11,12,13.... But this method is not very convenient. So I join your request!

A
Aphennom 06.09.19

Fenderrr
I know, because they say that the arrow is screwed, and so uncomfortable. In the news it is, because even the script should not be written, just the code to embed in blogs

A
Aphennom 06.09.19

7Rain7
to make it easier to read older blogs

M
Mr.Rifleman 06.09.19

There is a section on Gamebanana Ideas, where people tell the admins about the bugs and shortcomings on the website, and just give ideas on how to make the site more user-friendly. The PG should also be a similar section to do. And what about blogs - Yes, fiercely annoying with endless pushing of the hands every ten seconds.

A
Aphennom 06.09.19

Paul Abrams [Mr.Strelok]
fiercely annoying with endless pushing of the hands every ten seconds
explain.
It is simply a conversation about when they opened the 10-th page of blogs, to go on the 11th just click the arrow forward, as did up to the 10th page or how to do it in the news. But no: you have in the address bar every time to register the page.

S
SonyK_2 06.09.19

At random found out that memory of the site holds more than 6500 pages in blogs:
Spoiler

A
Aphennom 06.09.19

SonyK.
by the way, before (with old design) and it was not. Every blog under his number was, that's back and counted, prescribed in the address bar

S
SonyK_2 06.09.19

Aphennom
Don't remind me about the old design I remember about him, I want to cry looking at the misunderstanding called new design.

A
Aphennom 06.09.19

SonyK.
still remember that before it was easier to find patches, configs, mods, and even noside-DVD was
the main thing to remember about player)))
although this gaming portal could stupidly on YouTube all some to pour the link here, but there is also loot with views and contextual advertising hack

S
SonyK_2 06.09.19

Aphennom
Now noCD / DVD were not so relevant, because of the development of the Internet and the possibility to immediately download a hacked game. Player I'm not particularly bothered - not to suffer, I watched the video on the website, and downloaded it on the PC. Now, like the player became better, and most of the spread rollers can be found on the same YouTube.

M
Mr.Rifleman 06.09.19

Aphennom
Yes? I have not experienced and therefore do not understand what you mean. I thought that the pages are too short, and each page had more material, it is necessary to make the transition from the 1st to the 10th, but that the material of all of these pages were on one. Alupka.

G
GTAman 06.09.19

Aphennom
You need to switch to the tab "More".

A
Aphennom 06.09.19

Veenine
ahaah I. neighing. the Council the Council. And I didn't know. You will note: I could not love more. Want to read blogs with tabs New. More I nafig not surrendered, brad shkololo to read.
There's a tab best is still there, so they do the pages not turning

G
GTAman 06.09.19

Aphennom
ahaah I. neighing. the Council the Council. And I didn't know.
As practice shows, any obvious things anyone still doesn't know.

I could not love more. Want to read blogs with tabs New
This is the intersecting set.

S
SonyK_2 06.09.19

Veenine
Before in the blogs it was more than 10 pages, i.e. the ability to browse further was, but it was removed.
Users are not asking for something new, just to get it - if this is not possible, the way the designers of the website will explain why.

G
GTAman 06.09.19

SonyK.
And I'm not saying that it is impossible to return or that it is not needed.

A
Aphennom 06.09.19

Veenine
apparently the administration doesn't want the materials of the site was read and it was popular. This arrow would read blogs that are written 2 days ago about (not such and old). But, apparently, to make it is an impossible task, and her presence will ruin the whole design and the whole concept and philosophy of the site, disturbed the foundations of the universe.

_
_Lemon_ 06.09.19

Well.