3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dassent 26.07.20 10:00 pm

Space exploration in civilization 6 (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Citizens do you think will be the exploration of space after a rocket launch? Or we get the corrected part 5 with different graphics and changed gameplay?
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aragast 26.07.20

I think it will. I mean - retouched 5 of the other graphics and modified gameplay.
Well, then, as now instituted, piles of paid DLC and Addons like Beyond Earth, Rising Tide and Starships.

H
Heartless_CaXaR 26.07.20

Aragast
These Addons and their mechanics immediately integrated into the new part.

A
Aragast 26.07.20

Heartless_CaXaR
Well if so, then it's great. :-)
But, if my memory serves me, then in 5th it all: and DLC and Addons you need to buy, regardless of whether it was built into the mechanics or not. This is what I meant.
But perhaps I do not know or understand.

D
Dassent 26.07.20

Heartless_CaXaR
And you can credit the information on space exploration in 6 tive?Not much watched videos there about it was not,or something I have not heard?

N
Neron_13 26.07.20

Dassent
Hardly, very hardly. This will most likely be changed and improved 5 part, because they have a Beyond Earth so to speak, was above average, I think, more space to experiment will not)

D
Dassent 26.07.20

Neronus
Oh,and I've liked Beyond Earth c rising tide,and just finished part 5 as you do not want

S
Sergiy Volkov 26.07.20

Civilization 4 was the top of the mountain ( especially with global mods) then unfortunately, the series declined in interest and orentiruetsya for those who want to quickly and without problems :(

H
Heartless_CaXaR 26.07.20

Aragast
All that have made the Addons in 5ую part, once included in the starter set of 6th.

D
Dassent 26.07.20

Heartless_CaXaR
in part 5 in the Addons unless it was space exploration?There was

A
Aragast 26.07.20

Heartless_CaXaR
Thank you, I didn't know that.
And regarding the Addons, I want to say that I enjoyed Beyond Earth and Rising Tide, no matter what people say about them. ;-)

J
Jack ONeill 26.07.20

Neronus wrote:
they have Beyond Earth so to speak, was above average, I think, more space to experiment will not)
The problem with Beyond Earth is that it immediately with a Rising Tide we had to release.

S
SanKa Games 26.07.20

Dassent
In the historical Civilization cannot be of space exploration. Or we are already full on other planets fly?

D
Dassent 26.07.20

sanya100500143
Not much-she and historical,on the contrary,they will,as you will develop all of this can happen as you wish,why not add this step?Or the entire game to play for the rocket launch?That's when a nation conquers another planet(or just landed on it)that's a win

S
SanKa Games 26.07.20

Dassent
This step beyound such Earth and Alpha Centauri. Moreover, in the fifth tive the player was talking about it.

D
Dassent 26.07.20

sanya100500143
Many would like to combine these stages and not to wait for a new game even for thousands of 2000-3000

D
DrAgon_steel 26.07.20

— And do our elephants could fly? - So fly. (C)
And these elephants don't fly, there will not be anything further.
Beyond Earth - how-to mildly - what more planets in the galaxy were not - all in one place?!

K
Kolyuchiy83 26.07.20

DrAgon_steel
Well, in real life, in our galaxy like no more, in alpha Centauri that close in resemblance.

W
Wedlor 26.07.20

Колючий83
And we have the entire milky Way learned in order to make such findings?

D
DrAgon_steel 26.07.20

On the good, after tsivy should master of Orion to begin - as a logical continuation.