3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KristalNight 26.07.20 10:00 pm

The duration of the turn (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

For more than 10 min waiting for his turn on the map 6 Nations AI
Is this normal or a bug?
8 Comments
Sort by:
t
tehan09 26.07.20

depends on what you go if every nation in 20 cities and 300 units, and you processor a decade ago, it is probably normal, I remember once upon a time on the first Curling irons for five turns in a day to do, and if it first moves the bug

D
DrAgon_steel 26.07.20

tehan09
Garbage breccia - you try now 3 ziwu to play - so the same will be for 5-10 minutes to process the moves.
It is not in the gland - and the reluctance of the resampling algorithms to optimize, the longer you play the slower thinking.. And how many comp tupit before the capture of the city, or in the case of a Declaration of war.
Download saves helps not for a long time.
Will patches, now such a fashion - instead of beta testers - players to use, and then finished with a file.

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

DrAgon_steel
Right way, in the presence of i7(ram 12) observed in the third and 5th tive 3-10 minute download. And in fifth in the intermediate patches are loaded less than a minute in any map size and at any speed.And the last patch was a surprise with sometimes unnecessarily long loading time.About the sixth I can say that while this is not observed

I
Ivan313 26.07.20

I have pirates with a computer 2012 move AI to take 3 seconds and by the end of the game 30 seconds and a loading screen with the Lord of the country weighs only 15 seconds that you have some problems I have all the rules

T
Torusman 26.07.20

KristalNight
Try this method. Maybe it'll help
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/sid_meiers_civilization_6/ochen_dolgaya_zagruzka_libo_zavisanie_reshenie_na_win_10-918499/

K
KristalNight 26.07.20

Gattar
The course where the 40-50th near the beginning of the game
This bug was
Rebooting solves

K
KristalNight 26.07.20

Torusman
The bug was
But thank you

D
DrAgon_steel 26.07.20

Confirm - all the problems are solved by rebooting... in addition to thinking of the computer before the capture of the city.