3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soad 26.07.20 10:01 pm

Amulet of the Hangar where the Hangar??? A (Gothic 2)

The people I'm furious!! Help to find the Hangar!! His amulet I found, but he himself does!! Where is he hiding??
Thanks in advance!!
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shur 26.07.20

I think the amulet was in some kind of crypt (there is another grave in front of him). And the Hangar if I'm not mistaken
above the road that runs right near the vault

k
knight. 26.07.20

Just do it is in kokoti, and then I find, no
sometimes he stands near the tomb, and sometimes there are unprecedented...
Probably sitting somewhere with orcs in poker rezhitsya.
Look if you do nothing, if you find there let me know who won, and elite is$ 20 delivered.

S
Soad 26.07.20

I inspected all around!! And paths and rocks around the crypt in the castle either!! The people who passed this mission is popularly explained to where the fawn is hiding!!

S
Shur 26.07.20

Damn, now I remember exactly what he said that he had lost the amulet, and began to descend down and almost
right next to this crypt turned out to be.

k
knight. 26.07.20

And I've been there several times.
But sometimes I met him in Ocala the crypt and we walked together to wet the skeletons.
I don't know what it depends on.

S
Soad 26.07.20

All the same Hangar that I never got:) Strange it is a fact, I am his amulet founded and it is a bitch to play hide and seek decided! Have to go to the 5 Chapter one done mission! And if I'm that goat ever meetings that will kill nafig, without a trial!!

p
pres777 26.07.20

SOAD, the guys rightly say. I also saw him in the castle (opposite the blacksmith stood) and campfire on the hill at the crypt. I think, is in the crypt to wait for him. He will come. Not going anywhere.

26199 26.07.20

SoaD, it's possible that leaving Minetola at horinis you will find the first Hangar on the farm... where you're a Wolf guard matched...
The hangar stands there and thinks...- Where is this goat with my amulet climbs...I will kill...

V
Verjil 26.07.20

Besides the hangar, somebody will dare to go to the halls of beliara??

26199 26.07.20

Virge, Hello... no one else...

M
Maska-Z 26.07.20

And I do this quest remained unfinished: in the Hangar of the fortress did not exist, the amulet I got, and give him the Ore in the valley are unable - not found, and found only nearby in the yard of a peasant in the aisle; only take the amulet of the Hangar did not want to...

well, nothing, now I know (the next time), where he wanders celebrait ;))

B
Bandit 26.07.20

And I have it generally lying dead in the castle mines

S
Soad 26.07.20

Usem not earthly jarkii thanks for the discussion! I really found this goat in the yard of a peasant aisle in Dalin mining! And unlike a lot of respected Maska-Z, Ungaresca I have this amuletic took :)

P. S. Praise Bellero, this headache with the amulet gone!!

[
[BF]Striker 26.07.20

I'm in the crypt, together with the Hangar gone,all soaked and the amulet gave.Hangar said thank you and poskandalil in an unknown direction.In Chapter 5 wanted to bring to the island,and a farm-yard it is not present.We looked everywhere, but never found.Where did he go???
PS Akella must die. Yes it will punish the Innocent for legalizaciju!

P
Patriot 26.07.20

And whether you're on the farm you were looking for? I have it never disappeared. It was always possible to find the peasants or his dead body in the castle)

[
[BF]Striker 26.07.20

On that.I Готу2 passed 8 times and know exactly who and where to stand

[
[SuperNatural] 26.07.20

Or maybe you have a Hangar in entom an unknown direction and killed? My case was with him. In General, I run once on a Sunny morning to Orochi RAM, to Eminently to walk and suddenly hear the cries of the orcs and dude... I went down with a battering RAM, you see: a pack of orcs Hangar mutuzit barely managed to save the bald Sho... its stem act the Hangar wanted to say, I did not understand, but when all the orcs died, he took himself quietly, right back to the castle rose.

[
[BF]Striker 26.07.20

All.His body was found next to Marcos at the hut Kavalorna.And che it get flooded?

m
morf-88 26.07.20

At the hut Cavalorn