3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
png 26.07.20 10:02 pm

Why we need the great merchant (merchant)? (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

For what it is, I can not understand. This is my first cilivization on memory, because to understand the game you should not just. Explain. And why initially I have in the city you had to build theatres and industry.centers, but now is not?
13 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yrik Jarik 26.07.20

Great trader I was not born with that can not help ,And that to build the Area we need to have a certain level of citizens,Or you don't have room for areas

p
png 26.07.20

Yrik Jarik
well, the level of citizens think it is, if initially it was possible. Or not... can't understand

v
valegorr 26.07.20

png
The number of parts of the city depends on the number of the population. It seems after 10 population to build 4 major area after 13 to add a fifth.
Great trader, like other great men bring a bonus. In the upper left corner, on the dice there is six buttons. The fifth is a menu of great people. The speed of the availability of great human influence points that produce the city's neighborhoods. Trader economic quarter, Prophet religious and so on. Here in this menu and you can see a person a bonus.

p
png 26.07.20

valegorr
clear. Why is the ocean? It is really possible to swim somewhere outside of the map? Just don't see the point of it if it seems like all countries are at this location

K
Kluster 26.07.20

png
One of the functions of the Great merchant is capturing a draw of the cell. Send it to anyone unoccupied territory, click the icon and the cell is yours. However, I'm not sure if this option is available to every Trader.

p
png 26.07.20

Kluster
I figured it out, but what's the meaning of the ocean?

K
Kluster 26.07.20

png
Like only it can find oil (as well as crabs, fish, clams, which can be traded with other civilizations). I have a 3 continent + a few Islands and none of oil. Only in the ocean.

p
png 26.07.20

Kluster
on the start the map all civilizations have?

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Kluster
what about oil hike you're right, because the rig was never found, the current platform

B
BoBaIIyTuH 26.07.20

Doberrman699
And I have the opposite, the oil is on the mainland and in the sea have not seen ( the map really opened 30%)

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

BoBaIIyTuH
Go ka gusanos, see if workers have a rig at all

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

BoBaIIyTuH
And,beguiled malyas, after the opening of the internal combustion Engine is open rigs,so there is onshore oil,most likely this is not typical of the world continents, everything in the sea-okiyane

j
jsilverst 26.07.20

See Civilopedia out translation error, all painters and sculptors belong to
The great merchants, although when you hover on the icon: by the Great Creator.
That's just not clear what a Miracle of light they need?