3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daemonarev90 26.07.20 10:07 pm

Crashes, hangs, dies game. (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

In General, this is my situation people, hoping someone can help! For starters, here is my hardware: AMD FX8320 3.50, 8gb, Radeon R9 270x 2 gb. The crux of the problem: the game automatically sets the settings to medium, but I put on high and maximum and FPS gave seems good, but! After 5-10 minutes of the game, even at medium, there are freezes or starts flashing textures or some other stuff, like DirectX errors. Once even the computer hangs tightly. Checked on heating, heated not more than 63 degrees - that seems to be pretty normal temperature for a graphics card. (In the same Mafia 3, the temperature is kept at the same level, but there is nothing similar was observed). I tried to put the settings on low, everything seems to be fine but I played on them for about 15-20 minutes max. What could be the problem? Nothing can not understand...by the Way, I played Battlefield 1 beta test and there was the same Chechnya! It frostbayt that effect on my vidyuhi?!
Driver have the latest!
2 Comments
Sort by:
k
kalakop 26.07.20

A similar problem, playing on low-quite playable, but then POPs up a window about low memory and the game hangs tightly. I understand that RAM is only 4 GB, but it's a shame that does not slow down. Advise something, except to update the hardware?

d
dilat 16.02.21

Passed now, still hangs tightly, but after 20 seconds it hangs. What is the catch, I do not understand. 16 GB RAM