3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 26.07.20 10:07 pm

Does the 970 have cattle in HS? and 1060 3Gb better?or not inferior.

/
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
DozoRRR 26.07.20

Malicе
970 overclocking +\- will be equal, and from memory they both have slipped, thanks to marketologi for it, you know how people on new hardware to transplant.

w
warp 37 26.07.20

Any NVIDIA takuuta when a new architecture. That to GTX 1060 - chip it is more powerful, GTX 970 overclocking catch up. Well, 3.5 GB GTX 970 better than the three GTX 1060.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

DozoRRR
In 1080p you can still play on high or on ultra. But now you know 1080p is out of date and it's the last day before 720p, that is, soap and ladders greatly hurt the eyes. The bare minimum is 2K, but ideally and 4K cards, respectively, 1070, or 1080.

w
warp 37 26.07.20

Protocol10, yeah, in its current unoptimized shit just to play in 4K.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

warp 37
Do not exaggerate, most of the games are more or less normally optimized and normally go to high. Well, ultra on ultra to make the most of the capacity of iron even with friezes in heavy combat scenes.

D
Djonnikc 26.07.20

Protocol10
What does
Protocol10 wrote:
soap and ladders
and 4K. If you sit in front of a monitor closer, you will see all the same that in 1K. The resolution of 4K and more, all the same, mostly for TVs, where it is possible to significantly increase the screen size without losing quality 1080p. IMHO.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

Djonnikc
I do not know did not notice that. I tried my friend to play lark in 4K, just bomb let me tell you, super clear, incredible detail, I do not want to play, and just walking and looking at every stone for hours. Then in 1080 on his already could not play and it now seems to me like a very poor play on the ps3, everywhere ladders, soap and so on.

D
Djonnikc 26.07.20

Protocol10
I'll tell you more. 60% of gamers won't know the difference of 1K - 4K even in a statics, at least in most games. But the dynamics and the like. In fact if the monitor is not more 27дюймов, there is a huge difference between these resolutions. The only notable advantage that you can the aliasing is not enable, so ka foresters (and they are 4K and) be less. But again, for those who know where to look for them and looking for) a major push for 4K will not be games, and movies. And the last game show (U.S.) proof, since there are advertised TV's in 4K.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

Djonnikc
Well, maybe the blind will see. I see a drastic difference in games.

D
Djonnikc 26.07.20

Protocol10
And it pleases!!! The most important thing, when you know what you need))_)

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

Djonnikc
And you between 720p and 1080p or 1440p the difference also do not see on a 27 inch monitor?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.07.20

Protocol10
Protolith, it really is. It is, after 4-5K full hd permissions seems ancient mammoth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The quality of the picture - the sky and the earth, but eats a lot of resources awesome bake! So, to enjoy a great performance, but at the same time and did not score on the quality I chose is everywhere and everywhere a resolution of 2880 by 1620.

A
Aips95 26.07.20

Oh, the pursuit of fashion.. If old Monique died, I would still at 1280x1024 Monica was sitting. Of course there is a difference, but sacrificing resolution on ancient midajah on ultra play.

D
Djonnikc 26.07.20

Protocol10
17 inches will look. I'm not saying that the difference in the 1K - 4K no! I'm just trying to explain that she is not as important if there is no appropriate equipment, if not needed. And that's what you want to convey, is another question)))
For 4K it is not yet time, it just comes, there is a calculated that to 4K until ALL games are made for the most common extension of 1920x1080! And to deny this is silly.
That's the way a good example

M
MagicHero 26.07.20

Djonnikc wrote:
I'll tell you more. 60% of gamers won't know the difference of 1K - 4K even in a statics, at least in most games. But the dynamics and the like. In fact if the monitor is not more 27дюймов, there is a huge difference between these resolutions.
Then you are wrong especially when he said about dynamics. Static just the difference difficult to notice but in the dynamics easier because disappear the annoying ladders and overflow at the edges of objects, for which most of the players and put the resolution in the games above using DSR. In the same lark at 2K resolution (where this can be done through the game putting SSAA X2) changes the picture not really but the ladder is almost gone, at 4K a bit better but none do not pull )))

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.20

normal situation when there is a card number X60 for example. in the next generation something comparable it will be X50 and so forth. and therefore Vice versa where the upper map segment will be comparable in the future with a map of a lower order.
AMD have a slightly different story. they have essentially 2 efficient solutions. this 7970 and 290. separately, there is fury. so it may seem that there's nothing gets old lightning fast.
what to 1060 and 970 3GB. the chip tion similar to the 6GB version. the overall level of the card 1060 good if you live in 2012-14 years
that to direct comparison, I never saw it in detail and I'm not really interested. 970 may interesting to buy only from those who have one. 1060 3GB to buy in my opinion is not interesting as it can not satisfy the maximum settings in games regardless of resolution.

H
Hitrii 26.07.20

have cattle that I'm sorry ?

C
Crazy Cat_2015 26.07.20

of course slipped, VGA Huang for more than 6 months do not live

W
WWQ 26.07.20

Djonnikc wrote:
while ALL games are made for the most common extension of 1920x1080! And to deny this is silly.
it is not necessary here to think of anything
unpack the binaries any modern game and see the textures
with a resolution of 4096 at 4096 , ie teknisyeni full frame 4K
and you can see a simple downscale textures in PCD, but if the resolution is set to more than 4096 width , it will be apskeyl.

A
AnPei 26.07.20

I have a gtx970 gaming100me.Where suddenly its capabilities in gta5 go in 2 at a frequency monitor with G-all SYNG 144 Hz. fps 70-100 settings are displayed by default on high and very high.In Battlefield 1 in 2K are all fine.In World of tanks in 2K 70-110 fps.When included simultaneously two monitors-the monitor 1920-1080 60Hz.movie online on the monitor 2K game is launched. hang a small film are when the game starts and when you log into battle but it is rather because of the processor i-4590.So before this worker to marinate, the other is that whatever the fps was not always enough.I believe that 970 video card time to change if it would not display the graphics settings in 2K for example in World of tanks on max, but for now everything is fine.