3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diogen702 26.07.20 10:07 pm

Do not run the game on patch 1.31 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day!
Gog automatically installed the update to patch 1.31. The game has not been 3 months, respectively, patch 1.30, etc., Gog has also established independently.
Click to Play button turn gray, waiting 4 seconds, then again the button will light and... everything. No more movements.
Game reinstalled - no use, still.
Help who than can))
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.20

Diogen702
If Windows 7, SP1 put

D
Diogen702 26.07.20

Windows 10-ka.

P
Pritchard 26.07.20

You can try to search the forums steam, to write in support of the Gog, the Case that may not be in the update. Here is a possible what is the catch 10, install any frameworks, Java, Drava, I personally Have not put on 10 nVidia drivers and when I set it I need version, I don't see them anywhere and I can't remove to new place

A
Assassins11148 26.07.20

Diogen702
Try to do file recovery. More -> Manage files -> Verify/Fix

D
Danil Zotov 26.07.20

why do you have 1.31? is this the same version that and 1.30 well, except that minor bugs fixed, they are not jobs and even to the performance, playing quietly at 1.30

S
Sivka-pro 26.07.20

Diogen702
Update the drivers from the official NVIDIA website, only when you install make custom install. What would the removed old drivers!!! It is important! I have yesterday the same game would not load, the problem is the drivers!

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Windows regularly need to reinstall, for prevention. This solves all the problems (almost always).

s
saa0891 26.07.20

Alex Hawk wrote:
Windows regularly need to reinstall, for prevention. This solves all the problems (almost always).
Just fell under the table with such a Board,something that does not work reinstall Windows and everything okay,and just to put the right wood and the app of course bloody difficult.