3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xouston 26.07.20 10:08 pm

Full version (Diablo 3)

Is it possible to play this great work except buying it and want to drive in full and not in beta
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReKsSam 26.07.20

License onli

F
Fallen Werewolf 26.07.20

Xouston
Option heavier - create your own server for the game (write 0 core, ride patches, etc.).

F
Frendzy 26.07.20

already, many have tried...and they failed.

R
Riguroso 26.07.20

The point is not that it is impossible to hack this game , the fact is that once fans have made their server came to them and polite guys from Hulda and those guys understand that they don't need to create and develop this server.

M
Mr_POMAH 26.07.20

Installation:
1. To register on the site -http://eu.battle.net/ru/ in order to action for the game.Registration is completely free.

Attention!!! Create a fake email and when registering on the website battle.net specify the country of Germany!
not necessarily a fake email. can their figures.importantly, when registering, specify the country of Germany!

2. To enter the store and click to Purchase Diablo III: Reaper of Souls 59,99 EUR * digital Deluxe edition
3. Select payment method - Direct Debit
4. Go to the site generator fake credit card holders (look for yourself)
5. Click on the website fake checkbox Germany and transfer all the data on the payment site battle.net
6. After successful confirmation you will receive the Diablo III: Collectors Edition + Reaper of Souls
7. Download the game and copy content folder Diablo III in any place on your computer
8. Run the file Diablo-III-Setup-ruRU.exe and set Battle.net
9. After installation Battle.net You will be asked to download Diablo III, specify the path to the folder with the game Diablo III that you downloaded from the tracker
10. Play!

Attention!!! The game was taken away from You in a Day. The game goes in the starting mode, but the account is not banned!
Buy it again the same way through the website generator fake credit card holders and play on!
All of your characters and game progress will be saved!

This method is used at your own risk

PS itself did not try, but somewhere in the way, and kept, so to speak, on the memory. Running or not - check for yourself. The game I bought a long time

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.20

sort of had a server emulator first games but he was on angliskom and there chtoli 1 level worked. on account of this not sure.
Yes, and he did not visited.

A
Alex Side 26.07.20

Mr_POMAH
Easier to buy the game than every day these dances with a tambourine to carry out.

M
Mr_POMAH 26.07.20

Alex Side
I agree

P
Paul Stafford 26.07.20

And if you buy Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls, normal Diablo will still have to take? just as for me in DLS expensive asking moroski

F
Frendzy 26.07.20

not

f
frostsong 26.07.20

DLC without the original will not work

G
GG4 26.07.20

Paul Stafford
2 years ago at the old rate and discount a full set cost 370 rubles, where have you been before?