3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 26.07.20 10:08 pm

Discrimination of Russian and silver in the game (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Sometimes I play,everything is fine,then I ask foreigners where I live,I write:i from Russia,i russkiy,i am Silva...and all! Kick me! So I wonder:am I the only one kick or is it all Russian kick?
21 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhimipe 26.07.20

This is normal. Don't answer where you live and not write. You don't for this game coming.

t
typical russian 26.07.20

zhimipe
approx. most poles kick with the words:Russkiy idiot,ja te perdole,idi nahoi and kik!

o
oltr 26.07.20

What Silva?

H
Homikator 26.07.20

I'm trying to play with the silver myself this, and I get on amerov that even have a chance do not leave, may not play, want to play, do not want zadrotit.

t
typical russian 26.07.20

oltr
Silva is a gangster silver.

o
oltr 26.07.20

stepanof
And what does gangster silver?)

q
quantum break 26.07.20

think Russian cheaters

t
typical russian 26.07.20

oltr
usually gangsters inflect words in a type:of snipe,Silva,of Slend and so on

A
ABRAScovyy 26.07.20

I have over 500 hours was found 1 times this Tim, but they did not cicali, but just in Polish cursing. Nick me so that everybody knows where I am and I have problems with this do not happen (andrey.15rus). Perhaps you are insulted not because you are Russian, but because you have something wrong doing?
On account of silverste can not say anything because there is some inadequate play that for fun can you for no reason with a knife to stab. If you do not want zadrotit, but simply to spend leisure time fun, you can play the titles from stars and to the big star because it is on these ranks it is likely to meet a nice and kind fellow Tim. On titles from bigstar often popodaet cattle, which considers itself better than others.

A
Alamut95 26.07.20

I don't kick, but Russian start to insult when you see my nickname. Thank God recently began to think that 95 this is the year of birth )

A
ABRAScovyy 26.07.20

Alamut_95
Well, maybe you and the poles, though not insulting) And that the poles love Russian agrisa.

t
typical russian 26.07.20

roskomnadzora
and you were not Russian or what?

I
Ivan Dro 26.07.20

Several times Kigali, once a bunch of the Turks, played with them fine, was in second place, they always have something in his language said, we won, but in the end just picked up and kicked, with the Poles was a similar case, I climbed out of that we'd won, they nubile, or playing bad on purpose, and in the end kicked, but who would not say that most cattle is our Russian and Ukrainian players who feel like royalty sitting at the computer, and often, this bydlovaty snooty accent, the whole game will brainwash and to cling to every word if other a couple of times to say whore, etc., our all your family will have throughout the game. In General, the community CS and Dota most inadequate, in the same battle with the code just there is no such people, one gets the impression that the counter play resentful, insecure people, because of this personally I hate to play it, I basically stopped playing it, someone will say, play with your people, but you do not want to dive into a pit of shit.

r
roskomnadzornyy 26.07.20

stepanof
just can not play forever to merge and whine gg Tim the bottom and stuff like that

t
typical russian 26.07.20

roskomnadzora
every time the rink ends,I say,my team is nooband teammates telling me:Russkiy idiot,noob

I
Ilya950 26.07.20

I'm with the other always ride sorely, and, Yes, we don't have that silver, but we are lucky to have normal tims. I played until a little more than 60 hours and not a single pole so far, that is not met. Of course they come across and Russians inadequate, and immediately whining in voice chat, but thank God Skype is configured louder Xki)

n
nikita2112 26.07.20

Yes, there are idiots who kick on a national basis. Pick a nickname, it was impossible to understand where you and won't be a problem.

t
typical russian 26.07.20

nikita2112
approx. I have a nickname for slender

I
Ilya950 26.07.20

nikita2112
For example, ya ne russkiy :D

R
Rograx 26.07.20

I remember a funny incident with me. I got Tim out of 4 people who were in the party. Americans(not sure, but spoke English). Well, actually the first round of the 2-3 they like Troll for me. Asked any questions, constantly laughing at something(suteeji looks like they were just TOP-end). Well actually it lasted all almost the entire game. Course of a normal game these bozos no doubt, as we poured about 5 rounds. Well, not hard to guess that in the first place they had me. In the end, to account for 10(we) and 13(opponents), we were behind. The score is my highest was 12 or 13, don't remember. I have passes 20. In General, in the end, when I barely pulled the score to 15-14(Yes, I was sweating in the bath, I really wanted to win). Always played 1 vs 2-3, sometimes 4. Good opponents are the same inept, like my Timati. I have in the end exceeded 30. Well, in the last round we won, there was 1 remaining enemy. These downs I started to kick, I had to ask Why? To which the answer was Russian. So here goes:) I give you my Word, it was a real my game in 2015 though. So no special meaning to hide where you, as the incentive most of the country.