3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 26.07.20 10:09 pm

Fallout 4 - the Groundhog day, or the zombies are coming back. (Fallout 4)

After the latest updates of the game ( 1.7.22) noticed a lot of different glitches - missing textures on NPC clothing, etc. to Understand this bug I can't. Location family Mansion Krupov in the territory lying 4 corpses of ghouls and get rid of them there is no way, after the total they respawn again in the same place. Remove the corpse, next to put a dummy back - the corpse next to the mannequin. Anyone have a version of what is happening?
15 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 26.07.20

nestrbob
Hi! )I have the same thing from the first day of the game and not only kruptos near the bridge in the national Park, two bodies....agony dragged then spat and cheat disable said goodbye to all the dead bodies...they say they are not cleaned and are not vidimomu and figs with it the main thing I don't see it ))))
And somewhere else I read that the bodies be removed before you shop in the location kruptos I did not a Fig did not help still there

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

Золотко555
Inspected all Sanctuary hill, have not found a single corpse. You where they are lying?

Z
Zolotko555 26.07.20

nestrbob
Yes, before the bridge which ...the dog and the raider...I had them in the river threw off into the woods and dragged away still appeared again
Even the corpses lying around the Swan pond....I like that to do nothing was took them to the pond
got rid of))))they again are
Listen if you are so in the way which you can't disable ?

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

Золотко555
The raider with the dog ( the dog does manually is not removed) are outside the edit settlements developed and were able to set up permanent restoration of the gaming landscape, but on site that is edited by the player - all changes should be saved.

Z
Zolotko555 26.07.20

nestrbob
Well, it's Yes beyond and the corpses would be recorded as tied ,but on location when we activate a workshop with the bodies they are also bound and duplicated so there.....I failed ...didn't work I to their activation removed.....maybe it was necessary to repeat myself but I they got and I started the code to remove

F
Fitil11 26.07.20

Золотко555
Sure! Junk they also can be periodically collected. Yesterday threw the stiff in the river, thinking all is decided. Read you and understand, everything is already decided for us.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.07.20

nestrbob
Precious rights, in this location the corpses of the ghouls was from the beginning. Personally, I solved the problem using mod Scrap Dead Things V1.70 - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6497/?
With it, also got rid of the corpses Kryukov and their burrows in a red rocket, near Sanctury. And from the corpses of the ghouls near Jamaica plan - but there is first dragged them into the construction zone. Stayed there only one corpse, the game does not give his transfer, he says, is too heavy:-)
By the way, the corpse of a raider near the bridge at Sanctury I have lost myself. Now the dog just lies.

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

Золотко555
on location when we activate a workshop with the bodies they are also bound and prescribed
Let prescribed, I only, but only until I not remove or move aside, and the fact that the site for construction. The idea is - if the construction area of the settlement is something to drag, it should stay there in that place where I left him. It would be cool to build a kind of the Khan's throne was to train a mountain of corpses, and on top put the throne (as in the movie Ilya Muromets).

Z
Zolotko555 26.07.20

nestrbob
How to build a throne make screen interesting to watch))))
In General, the corpses in the game what is happening is not clear.....Alliance corpses do not disappear if they are at most locations and it's all my sofranko this because having dealt with the Alliance I'm leaving from there and come soon.....some of the corpses after the battle, I can't even poke the eyes disappear and some lying the whole game for example the intersection near the lane gallows first I thought that because of the codes which I sometimes use at the construction site but on the survival codes that no corpses have a bunch accumulated and there is always someone at war with someone

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

Золотко555
The biggest bunch of standing corpses from the mental hospital and inside her, shooting all the guards and raiders for ridiculous early in the game, and lying. In the game you have to build scavenger, as in Stalker after some gameplay time, the game destroys all the corpses and abandoned weapons.

Z
Zolotko555 26.07.20

nestrbob
Here you are in the first post wrote that the clothing disappears is not the guards of the caravan? I have almost all of the pants run )))I understand that it should not be but cool))))

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

Золотко555
I have half of the traders in the market In the World naked, and many of the corpses armor dressed over his naked body. Female NPCs do not look like warriors, but as a cabaret dancer in armored bikinis. I've played Skyrim, then boredom set nodnod on both the floor and section is fully all through the console, looked very cool, especially the Jarl on his throne with an erection.
Spoiler

Z
Zolotko555 26.07.20

nestrbob
In short you are not alone)))I have the same and I have no mods.....well I have one mod on the radio tridognayta and all but I don't think it affects the clothes...I have enough that the guards in the pants and even the deacon is the same sometimes runs short of fun)))
By the way about the disappearance of the survival passed the Alliance and in the shop all products disappeared in the video is there and does not revert back spat and went on

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

Золотко555
I also have no mods, except the racks for the bottles. If there are mods with new locations, then put, and prefer a clean game.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.07.20

nestrbob
As a rule, the bodies in the locations disappear, while updating cells. The question is in the updated cell. I have not recently lost corpses in locations Dartmouth Professional building. But new enemies ceased to spawn there. Although the loot in containers is updated. And before that do not pass by - there is a war. Permanent corpses I have in locating the Visitor center in the Harbor Lights. To make useless and return to their seats and will not Sripada. In Covenate I all the dead bodies piled on the lake - these are easy. More permanent corpse of bill Sutton at Warwick farm. Here the weapon itself is not lost. But it can fail in texutre and become not visible. Possible. it affects the renewal of cells.
Clothes are gone only from vendors at the market in N world and around it. And in cafe all the clothes. I was there the first time I went after the other clothes are gone. Maybe there's a correlation.
nestrbob wrote:
If there are mods with new locations, then put
So already full. Here are a few with their quests - Shadow of the DCM Experiment, Fusion City Rising, Xander's Aid. In solidnem generally adds a new island a little smaller Headlight Harbor.