3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EGOR_PSIMAN 26.07.20 10:09 pm

Bartender - Kruglov? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Hello
Recently the pen has passed the first Stalker and did not notice the thing that was noticed in the distant 2007. I was playing like the 1.0003 patch
so the actual fact
I remember there was a dialogue with the bartender about a helicopter crash on DT and one of the lines of the words of the Bartender in response to a story about what we found what that thing Kruglov was the following
This can not be, because Kruglov - I (like literally)
So the actual question
Memory fails me for sure and I saw it, but under no circumstances invoked such a response?
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 26.07.20

nonsense. alas

M
Madevi 26.07.20

Could a mod what was it? In the original, even unused these remarks is not in sight.

j
jeorje 26.07.20

kliniska caught happen..

A
Alexander 222 26.07.20

Can dream?

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 26.07.20

see for sure. memory no complaints. mods do not like it. the storyline or quest for sure.

M
Madevi 26.07.20

EGOR_PSIMAN, in this case, look in the file stable_dialogs_bar.xml (in others too I can see) and make sure that the original does not.

K
Kradyk 26.07.20

Several times pereprohodil Stalker, never met such a dialogue. Maybe mod what?

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 26.07.20

Madevi
don't know then. say that remember exactly

And now the question to all
Has anyone seen this?

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 26.07.20

Just this moment explains such knowledge a Bartender in many things + it explains where he got the second part of the key to X-18

B
BenziLLLa 26.07.20

Stalks as a project that is still unfinished. In the six years of development in the plot, there were a lot of edits, something was added, something was cut (I can only imagine how many endings and branching we would obtain, if all the plot variations somehow implemented). Because of this I had during my second and subsequent playthroughs there was a strong feeling of portanote of game.
It may well be that you got some kind of stuck (terrible word, isn't it?) version. Although this is unlikely, as the official version master disk exists in a single copy and all the discs are in fact only copies. But for pirates, no guarantees.
If piratel people directly involved in development (why did he do it - leave behind the scenes) such a thing could really happen.
On the subject, nothing like this has ever met. Well, except for the mods. But to say anything about it is pointless.

h
han298 26.07.20

BenziLLLa
Madevi wrote:
EGOR_PSIMAN, in this case, look in the file stable_dialogs_bar.xml (in others too I can see) and make sure that the original does not.
Here people are all competently written. If there is no such, then in the game, in principle, this can not occur. And no matter cut his version or not, the game engine is the same and if in this file there is no such dialogue, it is not in nature. So my verdict ( of course, if it's still not MS :-) ) - fashion.

B
BenziLLLa 26.07.20

han298
Correctly, do not argue. But this post does not refute my version. Put, was sparacina early (how early - leave-over) version, where exactly in that file was exactly such a line of dialogue. In the final version of this scribble, changed, read, modified. Thus, the final version can be seen as... modification early.
Although, on account of Nothing like this has ever met is I got excited. On the border of consciousness revolve several cases from other games. Prepagada specific (possibly scripted) episode of a particular game, after five to seven years the memory says it should be so but out that way. To mention specific cases I can't, since consciousness is perceived as a glitch in the matrix.
In any case, a break of the dragon has not been canceled.