3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jeka_64 26.07.20 10:10 pm

Freedom cry (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I freed 500 slaves it was written that I received a special award. Where to get it?
30 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 26.07.20

Unlike Sooooo short DLC Aveline DLC freedom Cry was great,the missions fun,the music is gorgeous,sorry to have made very few upgrades for the ship and missions on water,and the underwater mission is only one Pro Daw,the release of little slaves tied to the gameplay can be had in the end to make the slave revolt and how much you freed slaves would depend the main objectives of the mission,the whole DLC was good.

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

In the last mission because he could not understand how to perform additional condition,tried all the weapons that NPCs have,because everyone has guessed that it is necessary to kill the Governor with his own weapon.

H
Hunter536 26.07.20

people in the mission where advanced job supervisor to drown how to drown it?

g
grev_4 26.07.20

Hunter536
Hang on the pier under the overseer, waiting for it to be over you and click the left mouse button... as always.
P. S. It is better to drown in the beginning, and then later, when the buzz will start, it will be harder to do.

B
Brotuzik 26.07.20

Hunter536, and you can just get back to the water, and when he will attack 2 times click on the counter (the first time the counterattack, the 2nd - he will push back and he falls into the water). I, for example, the only way was credited, despite the fact that he died, and then climbed out of the water)))

Y
Your God 26.07.20

Guys help with the tuning control (pirates) At 1 mission the ship is shown from the joystick, and the keyboard he just doesn't notice. Help to change the controls with the joystick on the keyboard please.
Skype wizkhalifa279

O
Oleg V 26.07.20

who knows how to solve the problem: on the first island when you come to the cave, after the brothel starts the screensaver with a mass brawl and the game freezes?

K
Kirill Korostin 26.07.20

Please tell me I'm playing a game there just running and hangs ! and Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag similarly hangs!

K
Kirill Kryuchkov 26.07.20

I have a bug with the hood it just doesn't suit.how to fix?

a
asm367 26.07.20

Might have been the issue, but still - what was in the package of the Templars?

S
SEGA_27 20.01.23

How to launch mortars?