3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 26.07.20 10:10 pm

Balance and Giants (Battlefield 1)

Never in all party team which gave the giants are unable to change the points on their side. There's already 6 people is a minus 6 on the battlefield, of course I do not argue that when it sits normal people, it is possible to capture all the points, but usually when this happens there is no time to reverse the score. Should either berruti giant or to make more points to win for example 1500.
4 Comments
Sort by:
n
ne4eHer 26.07.20

maybe better with 1 minute haul? And so given the opportunity to make a comeback.

p
prick1e 26.07.20

There's just not the right approach. These idiots made the turrets, and we had to make a spawn point of the turrets leaving only antiaircraft guns and the main guns, the rest get what for, cancers that would not sat there the rest of the match.
And as rightly said the top friend, the fact that the Hippo does not drag it's a problem of players, not the game.
I remember there was a clown in the community of BF named Makhno, was also very vocal about the injustice constantly.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Mamosha
Giant is not the guarantor, is it bad? But upon his arrival, it's really the best chance that there is a losing side to win a decent coming back. Agree with the post ne4eHer. Lug must match. I'm originally from snapkou stupid in the bushes hiding sniper. And at this time, the bones lay on the front. Then I realized that if I continue camping on Saglam. Really not pumped, and therefore changed tactics. I try to always be in the middle

K
Karl_Smith 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Camping is not necessarily Snape, in storms take with a 10x scope and shoot "heroes" who just settle for the selection at some elevation. And on small maps and medic run.