3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adel Bessonov 26.07.20 10:11 pm

Radik 7950 and wood crimson/catalyst

long been concerned about this problem: there is none HD7950-DC2T-3GD5-V2 (ASUS). all users of radika may know, since the beginning of this year, AMD began to cut firewood crimson edition instead of catalyst.

and like that once I have the crimson did not work, on earlier versions of these wood were visible seams of the textures in gta5, Prolegomena and body in the game arheydzh and wood that came out over the summer there has been a steady feature of any small Malle fresh game (gta5, hots, the Witcher, MechWarrior online, overwatch in particular) have a disease: when you start the game in full screen(not to be confused with the window full screen) if God forbid you roll you get a steady blinking of the monitor with a frequency of a second or two accompanied by the sound visible connected/disconnected new device. hat is so observed exclusively on the crimson wood, while the last catalyst 15.7.3 version works without a hitch, with one but that such thoughts on the issues catalyste ~25фпс, and later the crimson stable playable 50-60fps is due to the better optimization of the new products I aim at stable operation crimson versions

system is on SSD. the errors were checked, RAM checked - OK. wood interrupted using DDU, so that stocks can not be. vidyuhi not hot - 62градуса from the GP in the bagel, BPM is also not much heated

win7 x64
motherboard z77-d3h
12g of RAM
i5 3550
PSU fsp aurum 700ватт

well, can't I be one with such a fun challenge? who faced how to treat, or whose soul in a tambourine to knock?

upd1, gentlemen, before you write that you have no problems, please specify what model you have vidyushki, because I have a suspicion that the problem is purely with outdated models
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 26.07.20

is the latest beta, everything works fine.

A
Adel Bessonov 26.07.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
and vidyuhi what? from 7900серии?

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 26.07.20

Also the latest beta no the above is no problem. Perhaps the PSU is faulty, does not give the required power.

A
Adel Bessonov 26.07.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
how could it be a faulty PSU if it holds none under acceleration at 1100/1575 core/memory on catalyste? and the problem is the place to be on a basic frequency 900/1250 on the crimson?

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 26.07.20

Adele Bessonov
I've no ... what have you got there under acceleration and what not, since you didn't specify, I just assumed. If the answer means the same card.

S
SUSUL1 26.07.20

I use it on one of the computers Gigabyte HD 7950, similar problems were observed on any of the drivers of Crimson, it's probably just the wind. try to clean all old drivers utility to remove them, DDU, update guilt and to roll on new
Sometimes fragments of older drivers lead to stuff like that without a glass you will not understand
can also try and reset the BIOS, maybe there is some setting to sleep doesn't work

A
Adel Bessonov 26.07.20

SUSUL1
fuck knows, this fault is undergoing a full demolition of the Windows. wood, I wrote that in the po interrupted, the BIOS has been updated from the manufacturer's website, in consequence of which he was discharged. the only thing that can sin is perhaps the Assembly of Windows conflicts with a version of crimson. so the only thing I can think of to look for another installer of Windows and with it already to try.
but in General, thanks for the info, I thought there is a small percentage of people with this problem, and like I'm the only one

S
SUSUL1 26.07.20

Adele Bessonov
If it's not a hardware issue, it really makes sense another Assembly to deliver. my friend so with Windows 770я friends didn't till I he net not dashed from Microsoft.
And I recommend the same on 10ку go, it is the update already out, now it's stable and not buggy, and the driver under it write more than under the old OS

A
Adel Bessonov 26.07.20

SUSUL1
that is from the site of Microsoft you can safely Windows free then download and then crack? if so it is much easier than fumbling torrents.
and what about the 10s I'm categorically not sure. maybe in a year only if you creep on it, when will a sufficient number of updates on Windows

S
SUSUL1 26.07.20

Adele Bessonov
Yes, my official Windows, and can even 30 days to use the brand officially as a tester=)
they have utility specialna is, mediaCreationTool

d
ded_dimitriy 26.07.20

Well I have a 7870 and Crimson normally friendly.

A
Adel Bessonov 26.07.20

SUSUL1
zatestit with a clear image of the sevens, all the same hat. in the near future to poke around on the subject of the 10s, if that doesn't help, I finally can th XS to do.

S
SUSUL1 26.07.20

Adele Bessonov
If this does not help, then perhaps the problems started in the hardware=(
If possible, the protest on the other computer.
Yesterday my friend complained that the game flies on the GTX560... I came to him, and he burned out 3 of the 4 power phases, and was so short that melted the plastic on molexes and the PCB of the video card was under brown with the blue capacitors

K
Kraicher 26.07.20

SUSUL1
Here, here. And I also wanted to ask - can vidyuhi already in a dying condition?

S
SUSUL1 26.07.20

Kraicher
Most unfortunately, almost no prodigality=(
If on the other computer it will be such a magic show, it is quite possible that it is time to find a replacement, fortunately today there is an what to change and for a decent price. Even so on the R9 380 4Gb, and then add on RX470 enough

K
Kraicher 26.07.20

SUSUL1
Before the death of my GTX 690 (a month ago died) also had all sorts of misunderstandings. For example in Dark soul game could only work on the driver 350.12, for the rest of the game gets jammed. In Fallout 4 occasionally brightened the screen. When installing the driver sometimes is not installed PhysX. It is now, I have it all put together. And then the Windows ceased to run, gets jammed on the screen Welcome (driver stopped working).

A
Adel Bessonov 26.07.20

SUSUL1
10th wind didn't help either. full screen mode in games sends the NAF. while purely 1080разрешении. if you enable for example 720 then everything is OK.
about dying vidyuhi not sure, it shows itself quite well. is normally furmark and Heaven Benchmark 4.0 extreme tessellation. acceleration at 1100/1575 also keeps excellent heated only up to 66-68 degrees.
and this story began long before I ever started none to drive.
the problem is purely on the crimson wood when full screen mode (not windowed full screen). so I have no idea what to do

picking on those supporting blizzov Recalling that overvote problem with full screen. tried a bunch of ways, the problem not resolved, Google has berecovered, max ran into something that people have the screen flickers in fullscreen, but it's a completely different kind of problem.

visually on a suitable picolinic no prigorelost and other hints of overheating isolation of the PCB too, no complaints
so do XS what's the matter

http://img.playground.ru/images/0/1/IMG_20160918_130246.jpg

B
Black.Card 26.07.20

Adele Bessonov don't worry, the wood they are on my other computer, 7970 (2 some) was not updated, so Crossfire wasn't working and vidyahu not seen.