3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rodangreed 26.07.20 10:11 pm

Problem installing graphic settings C/o the launcher (Fallout 4)

Lyric entry(lazy to read.)Faced with such a problem: when launching the game through the original launcher, the game, identifying my system put graphic settings on Ulta. Playing around in this mode I realized that my iron was extremely overvalued in the Badlands play it one more go, but it was enough to come to the city, my entire game turned into a game viewing screenshots as a slide show, where each screen had 15 seconds at the time. In a General Charter of this presentation, I decided to put the graphics settings to minimum (like the soap better graphics than hard Posidonia), opening the same launcher (clicking twice on"OK", the automatic configuration of graphics) set all settings including resolution to the minimum and press play. As soon as I opened the menu, I immediately sensed not right - has not changed. Well, I think, probably, only in the menus so... download the latest save and I understand that in the game, everything is still not becoming to wait for a miracle get out of the game and repeat the same manipulation with the launcher. Maybe I'm a little stupid, but before okanchatelno to solve the problem, I repeated this action ten times in the terrible (well, not crazy?)... As it turned out, the problem is trivial and is solved accordingly. More on that later...
If you run the game through the launcher, you realize that you put up the graphics settings will not be accepted and the game is still on a high\low rates - maybe you have the same problem faced by me. File Fallout4Prefs.ini lying at: C:\Users\имя user\Documents\My Games\Fallout4 (to seven(the rest did not know)) has a nasty feature - in the file properties under attributes, in the window read only is checked. Clean it off and the trick is done, run the launcher set the settings you need and have fun with the game.
PS if you want to the graphics settings does not fly in the future - just give the checkbox read only before restarting the launcher.
That's all from me, hope someone helped...
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Well, what else can I say...

z
zombijaic 26.07.20

n
nestrbob 26.07.20

Rodangreed
Fun course, in hardware Intel core i5-3450 3.1 Hz RAM 4 Gb Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 and the fool is clear that about any ultra and speech can not be. Of RAM the game eats 8GB in clean, for normal operation. The launcher should set the settings once, and then only run the game because when the game makes the replacement of files system settings, even if there were no changes, and view only.

Z
Zefos 26.07.20

Rodangreed
Initially the configuration file Fallout4Prefs.ini has attribute read only, so it's safe to say that his so-called problem you have created for yourself.

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Zefos
This is purely our crap. First create a problem,then heroically solve them.

R
Rodangreed 26.07.20

Zefos
Doberrman699
The whole thing happened on pirates (forgot to mention), so no problem I did not create yourself. And even if you also play the pirates - not the fact that you have the same build. I have this file at all did not touch, I think such an Assembly. Forget about the fact that he himself put the read only - well I do not know who should be...
nestrbob
Settings, as I said, the launcher put yourself, I only tried to change them - to no avail. His story I of course embellished a - 10 times I did not repeat for sure! this! well, I visited various forums and downloaded a different not the original launcher, when this does not work I downloaded another Assembly, again by. And only after I went to the file Fallout4Prefs.ini and manually tried to edit settings - realized it was in the read only.
This post I wrote to help people who may the same problem. If you have no problems, and you write different comments like myself the problem was created and in- it turns out that you nefiga to do and as a result you are creating your own problem. Why litter my post I don't understand...

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Rodangreed
So call an Assembly, from whom was.Just wondering

R
Rodangreed 26.07.20

Doberrman699
The first Catalyst and the second from the Mechanics.

D
Doberrman699 26.07.20

Rodangreed
I don't know of nemos, everything is fine.