3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frostrage 26.07.20 10:11 pm

Does it make sense to start playing? (Diablo 2)

Decided to recall youth and poshpilit in D2. Before it only played on the Euro and on a pvp server with some Asians. Zadrotit for 10+ hours a day I have the opportunity and desire. This is the question. Really if no wigs to wear the standard MF Sorka, then clean smiter or a/t and LVL 9 assassin for PC? Or while I farm my son will start fallnow drive?
30 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 26.07.20

frostrage
MF-the Sorka and Smith then really dress without wigs, with a drop uniques like nothing was tightened up. If you want something more, then only through the wigs.

f
frostrage 26.07.20

FlyDoTrona
Well, there is no some small enough itemof that Sorka did not find. And most of bagitskogo of smiter do not really want to, especially after purefoy gear on pvp server.

Just interested in jewel LVL 9 ed/max DMG. I understand them, then nobody is going to have to look for?

F
FludoTron 26.07.20

frostrage
Well, there is a kind of low pvp, and therefore, it is possible to find in sale.

G
Gav 26.07.20

Does it make sense to live?
No OFC, no no sense at all, neither in the game on ng, neither in life nor in this forum. It's just entertainment.

i
irknet 26.07.20

Really of course.

n
nunucbka_8cm 26.07.20

do not start, disappointment is inevitable.

f
frostrage 26.07.20

IRKNET
Since I do not rummage, I was orientated players at local prices on Italy that I have listed. Out of about jah and change. Yes, it is realistic.

m
marsvenus 26.07.20

frostrage
Jah are you going to knock?

f
frostrage 26.07.20

marsvenus
I'm going to ask you to Google the word irony

k
kewelldkny 26.07.20

if the meaning of life is not found, it is a start.

Q
QLinkee 26.07.20

frostrage wrote:
Or while I farm my son will start fallnow drive?
Rules the plan after all. You Navarrese armor, and your son will play in the rules things, not the specks. All the best to the children.

K
Klassewer 26.07.20

all the stuff on the MF Sorka and smiter you can get free, if someone will like or have friends, because it's crap (if without a stamp to collect, which point in ut is not more than the standard Hoto of corki EU)

Ah no, if Jah+, then just do not gather :D

P
PAK-PYK 26.07.20

Klassewer
frostrage wrote:
then clean smiter or a/t and LVL 9 assassin for PC?
ti dumaew on smitera ili v/t dly ubera sobralsa delat? ;D

K
Klassewer 26.07.20

PAK-PYK
what is the General a/t ?

a
annortheone 26.07.20

Klassewer
Indicator/toggle switch

P
PAK-PYK 26.07.20

Klassewer
smitofoh

e
ed58963 26.07.20

all the stuff on the MF Sorka and smiter you can get fries, if some people like it
O_o in Diablo too, now only through the bed?

F
FludoTron 26.07.20

ed58963
Welcome to PG :D

U
Uncle Fred 26.07.20

Vainly the existence. Everything is garbage.

S
Snayper Pustoshi 26.07.20

Son to farm gear in Diablo is a strong idea. Better apartment nufarm him, that was where the girls.