3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marvel 26.07.20 10:11 pm

How to talk to Victoria (The Black Mirror)

In the first part can't talk to Victoria, who is sitting in the common room. Sam says he doesn't want to trouble her and opens the door, well, what can I delete? Anybody ever used this?
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pioner 26.07.20

Are you sure that it is now necessary to say? At me too such was, and talked to someone else, or did something... Look for other ways

f
feya 26.07.20

Olga,you should go to the old part of the castle,on the second floor.There will be a door to the attic,the keys asked the Butler.In the attic you will find the door to the tower were boarded up.The groom will take a hammer will remove them from the Board.The door will be locked.Talk to the Butler, and then try to go to Victoria.

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 26.07.20

and my character doesn't want to talk to her after Robert's office. I did found a letter a will diary examined the painting go to Victoria and she can ask just about Ashbury and about the one who is on the picture there. Although the passage is written about this man to ask . More he does not want to talk and everything came to a halt. Help what else is there to do? Zadolbali already with all vitelsa to speak but not the groom. You can go only to Church(it's empty) city(conversation with the bartender about the weather) and the Hermann house(finally niche)
How then prodvinalco? HHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

D
Duzmond 26.07.20

Andrew Uthfotyrj
need the hair of the groom to compare with the hair of the doctor's hands, and then we can talk with Victoria about the portrait