3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyrus4321 26.07.20 10:11 pm

the discussion of the game (Beyond Good & Evil)

in this section I would like to hear feedback about the game, interesting and funny moments, etc.
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyrus4321 26.07.20

for example. nobody noticed for someone like the character of H2, which save early in the game? hint: disney.

V
Vadim321 26.07.20

reviewed all (never thought that so many of the disney characters) is most similar to buzz Lightyear

B
BpaTa 26.07.20

Uhhh revive the topic for a long time it was held, was then too young to understand the game. Then stealth for me was very difficult and so I didn't notice little things... I Remember in one of the dialogues of the page said that platoon for the production of pellets is similar to the claw for the 30 m nails :)

P
Pritchard 26.07.20

Not played the game until recently, very pleasant, 2016, and all mechanics work like new, in many ways, the game is very much surprising. For example leval design and stealth on the level of the first Deus Ex. Many games have much to learn. The game has a special charm of times past, a piece of time when a single game has done extensive and licked them to and from, well, the grass is greener of course. As far as I know financially, it was not successful.
When I first came to town, a small location where the flying machine, there is only one intersection, it was the impression of a bright and fabulous cyberpunk. Divine design, transportation, environment, helice. Amazing but AI working well, partners do not interfere, the enemy vigorously attacked. The gameplay is very elaborate, the game is a lot of any funny animacy and dialogue of the characters, and the usual little things that combine to create an indescribable atmosphere. By the way the mechanics of obtaining resources through the photos, very cool, if there was No Man in the Sky, Haight would be significantly less. And about the caricature, the plots, the characters, all solid references and allusions. I really hope to see the continuation

N
NuKoLb 26.07.20

didn't even know about this game, right now I play and really liked it