3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thelig88 26.07.20 10:12 pm

What slows down windows?

The situation is this: a clean windows 7 on which good performance in games. Eventually, after a week or two, gaming performance falls two times (fps). During this time the computer just watching movies, servicse the Internet. Help to understand that this can occur than the Windows gets clogged or what is going on?

From prog used ccleaner and vopt.
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 26.07.20

thelig88 wrote:
...what is going on ?
What happens is that Windows eventually infests itself + inept user for cleaning it up and setting up, and also the used software.

I
IDarkaxeI 26.07.20

thelig88
If there is a cleaner that is the question? There, in addition to cleaning registry and all temporary files opens the startup where Windows registers a bunch of unnecessary programs (by the way they signed for what and the authorship), unplug and play. Still hard to advise you to check and defragment, and if old and formatnut. Well estesno, the antivirus to have a license

S
SonyK_2 26.07.20

IDarkaxeI wrote:
antivirus to have a license
Optional. If you make friends with the head, the chances of catching something is very small. But having a good firewall will not prevent - in order to control access of software to the Internet.

D
DjDuke 26.07.20

SonyK. wrote:
What happens is that Windows eventually clog itself
IDarkaxeI wrote:
Still hard to advise you to check and defragment
All of this on the fps in games has no effect. The maximum that may appear it freezes during the upload, especially if the game is open world.

According to the profile of the author comp the bucket. Alternatively, some process in background to consume the resources of CPU. In General, after the installation of Windows need to disable any unnecessary services because even in the normal easy load percent, especially those who otpravlyaut statistics and other garbage traffic. The Internet is full of articles and what to disable.

And about the antivirus, there is this video which shows what the antivirals lower fps in games.

I
IDarkaxeI 26.07.20

SonyK.
))) And I don't want, maybe friends with the head, let them think what antivirusnik intrusion attempts to block, safe the downloaded file, who where drawn and by what right

R
Red Barels 26.07.20

thelig88 wrote:
From prog used ccleaner
delete

I
IDarkaxeI 26.07.20

DjDuke
Antivirusnik I advised on the subject of confidence in the security of the system, there may already be 10 viruses sit and guzzle resources. If desired, you can disable before the game

t
thelig88 26.07.20

The profile had not been updated for a very long time, but the computer and now the bucket. As for the antivirus, because I had been visited by only a few dozen "trusted" sites just like this that I do not use it as unnecessary. The startup does not clogged, because the computer in addition to the above the prog there is nothing. Hard of course is formatted before installing Windows, defragmentation is performed by the program vopt.

t
thelig88 26.07.20

The impression that the fact that downloaded movies/series/youtube videos, which I for your convenience store on the desktop and cause of the coming of the brakes. VIDOS after watching I delete, but they can accumulate up to 50 pieces, and they all displayed the scenes from the video. Purely logically they just accumulate over the time, after which the game starts to slow down. Could this really be the reason or it is not a serious load for Windows? This time I'll keep the table without these videos and check the theory in practice.

D
DjDuke 26.07.20

thelig88
And unnecessary services disabled? And without antivirus can and miner to pick up.

R
Rolento 26.07.20

You need to watch the resource monitor.

t
thelig88 26.07.20

DjDuke
No, never did. Really helps?

D
DjDuke 26.07.20

thelig88
Well my i7 4770K to disable services in simple was periodically loaded by 10-20%. The service disconnected from this article: http://helpsnet.ru/optimizaciya-windows-7-otklyuchaem-sluzhby/

I
IDarkaxeI 26.07.20

thelig88
check antivirus just in, surprised probably about *tested* sites. I personally have Norton Internet security I use, still with 90-x hooked. There are site pay.ru. dude there is password on the probes semi-annual for 30 rubles sell, go bankrupt.

D
DjDuke 26.07.20

Oh, and you can disable the services that create spurious traffic. With this article, too, was turned off: http://people.overclockers.ru/wandal/16928/Podavlenie_parazitnogo_trafika_v_Windows_7/

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 26.07.20

thelig88 wrote:
I for your convenience store on the desktop
I would trash the drive with Windows was not satisfied.