3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tema Budaev 26.07.20 10:12 pm

The armor school the Bear \"Albedo\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, can't scrutity silver sword 3rd level at the school of the Bear, I do not have Albedo was climbing all traders, pracical inventory to disassemble can't find, can tell someone, for earlier thanks.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrDmitriy65 26.07.20

Albedo (rubedo, Nigredo, ether, etc.) - the alchemical components that you want to create yourself. If you don't have a recipe, you need to buy it from herbalist or alchemica. If they have not, then you need to find by yourself traveling around the world.

d
dmitry42 26.07.20

This is the alchemical ingredient or substance, where I got the recipe I do not remember

a
albo41 26.07.20

I also have no such recipe alhim components! and the sale did not see... well I figure it knows I have 16 LVL and job LVL as the 12 perform,and then maybe later ...

D
DarKSiR_666 26.07.20

Tema Budaev
Find the recipe here nobody will help, are usually not memorized the recipe find.

T
Tema Budaev 26.07.20

DarKSiR_666
dmitry42
MrDmitriy65
dmitry42
Thanks guys, I'll try

D
DarKSiR_666 26.07.20

Tema Budaev
Good luck in your search!

F
FreeDead 26.07.20

Scheme reagents for crafting, like albedo, air and of hydrogen Geralt from the very beginning of the game. We go into the contribution of alchemy - first, there will be three types of alcohol (alkahest, white gull and something else), then you need are the reagents.

A
Assassins11148 26.07.20

How to add albedo through the console?

A
Atom Cat 26.07.20

Assassins11148
Look in the cheats section, someone there posted a list of all console commands.

I
IvanFZ 26.07.20

All of these recipes one of these druids of skellige,but it is necessary to perform his job,then he will trade)) the Druid's Greist.

A
Assassins11148 26.07.20

Atom Cat
I was looking for. Even found: additem(name,#). Albedo in English seems to be albedo. Enter additem(albedo 1) and nothing. Introduced with commas, cosiccome, without commas, with spaces and still nothing. Most likely doing something wrong

A
Assassins11148 26.07.20

Atom Cat
And, that's all. Added