3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 23.10.19 01:36 pm

According to the tradition - what are Your impressions) (Dauntless)

Subject. As Cho? I turned and looked and realized the game came out at the time on the PS2? Graphics Онимуша1. In 2019 with the cards for 1K bucks is strange to see... Then - Russian lokalizacja same? Anyway - our segment, and how to change the language I have found. In a trendy shop-site Uberstar (or whatever it is) poked everywhere, but where is the discussion thread of the game and General guide - not found(. In the game someone runs (although more is in place in the first nuvolone), i.e. a couple of people there. Boevka (first mobs) in principle, cool, sort of a slasher, for fans to wave durocem, stripes HP mobs is not enough, and so bad (for the graphics all said in the beginning - it was not there, the level of the mobile stuff). And so all who played - it is a full MMORPG or still Дестини2 with a 3rd person?
4 Comments
Sort by:
m
mDie2013 23.10.19

Ashley33
This free trial Monster Hunter World

A
Ashley33 23.10.19

I haven't seen Monsterhunter say there is a meaningless grind for the sake of Grinda. And reviews of mixed to the Incentive. So I decided to look at this without relying on other projects.

D
Dlngo 23.10.19

Empty game. Go to bosses, Crafter armor. All. 5 types of weapon with 2-4 combos. No character development, new skills/combos. The plot really does not have any. The hunt for the monsters is also not surprising. Flew, found, carried eat HP, he ran away again, found and killed. And so with every boss. In General, to play a couple of evenings and get tired so fast.

A
ANIManiak 23.10.19

Cooperative session grindilka about the murder Blow (BigAssMonster), quite fit time from 10 minutes to a few hours.
Briefly, here are the games: parachute to the island, find the monster, kicking in solo or 2/3/4 persons get loot from the loot craftily new or upgrades their gear, go to a new monster, repeat until you get bored.
Simpotichno looks, but for performance there are questions, the game chamber 4 arriale, but eating too much.
The project is slowly filled with content, Polish the bugs, now more like a MBT than the release. The localization will be, but later, the translation is conducted.

IMHO ideal for lovers of games like warframe.