3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grafonoman 26.07.20 10:12 pm

How to install these textures? (Mass Effect 3)

Hello! prompt who in course how to install mod: A Lot Of Textures (ALOT)https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/363/? the installation takes a lot of time and the necessary dances with a tambourine,if you write everything in order I will be grateful
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleEffect 26.07.20

So it is written,but englishu.. Use translator)

J
Jost13 26.07.20

Shake program ME3explore make the tree textures, then you come to the installation of the textures, select the created tree and begin installing textures, but bear in mind that textures are set very long, I have established a 24 hour, no joke.

g
grafonoman 26.07.20

BattleEffect
Yes, what you say! so what would I do without such wise advice?

g
grafonoman 26.07.20

Jost13
could you be more specific?

B
BattleEffect 26.07.20

grafonoman
for all I know.

s
saa0891 26.07.20

Jost13 wrote:
I have installed 24 hours
Spoiler

J
Jost13 26.07.20

grafonoman

Shake ME3explorer, then here , click YES, create a new tree, M3, press here after
choose the archive with the mod(METPF recommended), allocate all the files that you added and click Install Valid and everything needs to go setting. How much time you will take - do not know if the computer you have and powerful, but setup is incredibly long. If the installation will take place correctly, then when you start the game you will see in the menu A Lot Of Textures (ALOT) by CreeperLava

p.s although I installed driver, but still it's worth it, the textures are really high quality and this game is long, and no lag with them.

p.s.s you'll need for the guide :D

g
grafonoman 26.07.20

Jost13
thank you!

S
Sidorovich12 26.07.20

By the way using ME3explorer v3 tried to install tpf files of the textures. Tried to install almost anything you could find in the net (Ultra HD 4K textures) to improve appearance in the game whether it be characters, vehicles or buildings. Set long, but the result is very impressive. By the way best mod to install each Telenesti, not a bundle. In 1 case the process takes longer, but the risk of installation error is much less than in the 2nd case, as there may be a glitch with infinite loading, checked.
The only thing that normally is not installed that is why it is the eye for the male of the Persians, the batarians grumbling. Texture eyes better not change or fix mipmap manually using photoshop with the dds plugin from nvidia and not the fact that editor will fixed texture.