3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20 10:13 pm

Not smooth control stick on the PC. (Dark Souls 2)

Tell me, all this situation with the management on the controller? That is usually the character control is smooth, even in the old games. But it is here clearly felt pieces in which the character turns, which are divided into 8 sides. I hope make myself clear. For clarity, any picture will do, which will show how the character moves in fact, not the same as DS3 (smoothly).
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 26.07.20

Alex Hawk I Use an original XBOX 360 wireless controller connected to PC. The effect you're talking about, no. Smooth turns at any angle, and smooth change of speed depending on the deflection of the stick. There are, also, gamepad Speedlink, there is a problem go to the step, the worst stick, but diskretnosti rotation angles, like, also.

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Sergey 82
Yeah I don't think it's the controller. Use Dualshock 4 on driver xbox which the game folder is placed. But its the same I used for DS3 - no problem. Even a hint of a problem. In DS2 the same - is available. Unfortunately on the Xbox One controller I played a long time and not really remember, a feature is playing it and I stupidly weaned from the curve control or the driver so works. But everywhere DS4 manifests itself normally.

h
hom1e 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
if Windows 10, they anniversari update sahakari gamepads, the two original pada - PS3 and Xbox 1 and no one in the old games normally doesn't work after update. DualShock rarely where perceived and Xbox 1 different troubles from narabotalo RT to problems with the sticks. But it's only in older games. Or is Marvel Ultimate Alliance, for example.

S
Sergey 82 26.07.20

hom1e wrote:
if Windows 10, they anniversari update sahakari gamepads
It is quite possible. It seems that the problem of software. I have windows 7.

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

hom1e
Sergey 82
I would like to correct myself. The problem is not quite PowerTech, and that when the character goes forward to turn a little to the side, you need to move the stick slightly stronger than if the character runs to the side. As if running forward, there is some dead zone of rotation of the stick. More and more it seems that it is inherent in the game itself.

S
Sergey 82 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
I have a slightly different management style. By pushing the left stick forward causes the character to go (run) and the trajectory of small twists (deviation) adjust the right stick (the camera rotation). Discomfort from the accuracy and smoothness of control is not experienced. Still around...

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Sergey 82
Yes, and the right stick, to put it mildly primitive. If you rotate in a circle a stick in the same the Witcher - get a smooth rotation of the camera. In DS2, they some are broken. Diagonal, of course, but still sometimes it seems that the turns just cross going.

K
KorakLEN 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
You DualShock 4 to use the program InputMapper, it is much better than x360ce. Launched and all games working.

S
Sergey 82 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
Here I recorded a short video as I have a gamepad:

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

Sergey 82
The right stick were not involved at all (only left, right) and the left - perfect? I even through the video I see that you also have a dead zone at the beginning of the rotation of the stick. Simply put, the character starts to go in the direction not once, but shifting the stick at some distance to the side, but then smoothly.

S
Sergey 82 26.07.20

Alex Hawk
Maybe. Showed as it is. So such is the nature of the game.

d
drag_in 26.07.20

Alex Hawk wrote:
pieces in which the character turns, which are divided into 8 sides
Of course. IN X2. only 8 of the parties, the character can move. In the previous games was 4. While smooth camera rotation is not a problem, but to Dodge enemies, Yes, it happens often in the wrong direction jump.

A
Alex Hawk 26.07.20

drag_in
Yes, that's not. In part 1 it's all right, even good. In 2 horror. I see it all the parameters carelessly done.