3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Frunze 26.07.20 10:14 pm

Mafia II vs the Godfather II (Mafia 2)

In response to the survey Mafia II vs GTA IV, I decided to make this ! What do you say about this ?
40 Comments
Sort by:
j
joxxy 26.07.20

Of course Mafia II is better.

T
Tonny Boy19 26.07.20

Fu found nothing to compare....Godfather 2 is just a misery,not a game....BAA

H
Hekit 26.07.20

Tonny Boy19
I agree , I found nothing to compare.

S
Serge2687 26.07.20

Compared the same. And so everything is clear.

R
Ripper Man 26.07.20

Games are slightly different, but as mafia I haven't played the Godfather 2(I liked PTS)

G
Gumb0ld 26.07.20

ahahaha damn this is to not hurt it was not. fans ischat consolation mafiyu2 comparing with the cross отцом2

b
big123dan 26.07.20

O Gospodi...you still come up with - Who's smarter: Joe or GG
IMHO: the Subject is complete nonsense.

G
Greinden 26.07.20

Mafia 2 is better and GTA 4 and Godfather 2(also a good game)! But RDR is even better than all of them put together) But it's only games with Open World! And the best game is Heavy Rain of course...

H
HuliGaN 26.07.20

Mafia 2 is much better!!!!

W
Wild Rider 26.07.20

even I will say that the mafia is better.

D
Dimych 26.07.20

Well, The Godfather is also a good game, but with Mafia 2 of course and some were not. Mafia 2 is better of course! In General the best game is Need for Speed.))

R
Russian_Lawyer 26.07.20

by the way, this topic is not as funny as the mafia vs GTA) because these games at least used one is about the Italian mafia,Oh well,of course mafia is better)

M
ManWhoMadeHell 26.07.20

Found something to compare, the first godfather better than the second!Mafia is much better!

D
Dickk 26.07.20

This is what you canivete film or something??

M
M.A.g. 26.07.20

If you mean the film Godfather 2 and Mafia 2, both are good. But if the game... it is precisely The mafia is not a competitor.

PS: Even the first part.

M
Mstrov 26.07.20

This game should be no other games to compare but movies already

D
Demonic Wolf 26.07.20

Godfather II is the Shit! even Tetris can not be compared.

Z
ZG.A 26.07.20

damn well found what to compare. Godfather 2 can be compared with the saints raow 2 or wheelman
and the mafia........... Yes, it generally is not several to compare. This game is only one and similar games simply does not exist.

M
Mordok 26.07.20

Mafia 2 - the usual lineup. I was hoping that at least there is more freedom than in the first part give - fisdu! Because other than the plot and rails here and appreciate nothing. By the way: the plot is good, though predictable to useru.
Godfather - a modern continuation of gangsters in which the plot generally didn't need. Who liked the old version - the Godfather it definitely hooked, and the rest trying to level it on GTA, etc. although the genre is different.

One can not understand: why developed Godfather does not take seriously the study of transport and environment? Vkusu even with the scanty Mafia-asnym plot worked Godfather pulled-all.

G
Grendel 26.07.20

The topic is - nonsense!!! Nothing to even write more....