3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Persimmon 26.07.20 10:16 pm

The difference in FPS between release and beta (Battlefield 1)

The guys played the beta, the FPS was acceptable and very stable in spite of what is happening on the screen right now gone online and the indicator just goes crazy jumping constantly even on the same map from the beta. Because of this terrible friezes. Why? Maybe someone was? Even updated the nvidia 375.57 can they matter? Didn't look easy. Thank you
22 Comments
Sort by:
k
kc5 26.07.20

In multiplayer the fps are often server dependent. So if you want to play with in this release - have stock fps of 30 percent. But from the Frisians universal means today - shestiyaderny Intel. Or you can wait a month or two, at least up to a week.

p
pinnonen1 26.07.20

Persimmon
I have the same thing in the beta was stable 90+-100 fps on ultra ,now ate ate 60 exactly keeps!
Also I think that all that is in them. The gtx 1070

k
kc5 26.07.20

Persimmon
do not tell me that playing on a gtx 560ti. These cards have no optimizations nor VRAM.

M
Marsj 26.07.20

Do a refund before it's too late.

P
Persimmon 26.07.20

kc5
not on my PC 1060 everything is fine on ultra goes, alone, in a network did not go, here on the laptop too, you could run and now there is no reason for such jumps.

P
Persimmon 26.07.20

Marsj
Yes to play there than simply is sometimes from another location is also to run like and thought that the beta has proved that it is possible, but there is.

B
Beseleel 26.07.20

I have just the opposite problem. Terribly prisila on beta, to release any drawdown fps. In the release, played like old drivers from NVIDIA, and the new, so I doubt that's the problem

P
Persimmon 26.07.20

pinnonen1
now I think whether your PC driver update

P
Persimmon 26.07.20

Beseleel
Yes, I also have no doubt that it is not possible for a solo he played a little on the old everything is fine no lag fps more or less stable, now a new one came in everything seems the same. but still I doubt)xD

M
Marsj 26.07.20

Persimmon
If you doubt that, or be patient, or return.

Like, after a certain time, the game overloads the CPU.

P
Persimmon 26.07.20

Marsj
Yes, there is from a frieze, and in beta Yes indeed it was ran for some time then started to hang out, now, immediately and strongly, well see yeah all from the server depends on

M
Marsj 26.07.20

Persimmon
Now, even no faith beta and early access from EA.

P
Persimmon 26.07.20

And now there are servers 30 Hz?

P
Persimmon 26.07.20

Marsj
I have a solo now works as smoothly as a network in beta)xD

k
kc5 26.07.20

Beseleel
A Windows what was then and now? Update set?

k
kc5 26.07.20

Perhaps even that the more cards the more content tossing and turning through the RAM /video memory /paging file. The most frequent sits in RAM constantly and now this became more.

F
Flash3318 26.07.20

Tell me what to measure fps in the game?

P
Persimmon 26.07.20

Flash3318
Can console command perfoverlay.drawfps 1 only he disappears often, there's just more time to introduce

R
RikoChiko 26.07.20

The alpha and the BF3 beta also gave out 100 frames. As-the combat so FPS procedat became. It's a tradition Dice.

F
Flash3318 26.07.20

Persimmon
And on an ongoing basis somehow it is possible to include? And fraps is not showing.