3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qug2 26.07.20 10:17 pm

Free games with cards

Hello dear fans to play,in this topic, I would like to ask what games with cards you know are important to understand, games should be free and the card should fall out of them.
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 26.07.20

In the theme of free is full of these games.
forums.playground.ru/steam/halyavy_v_4-917343/

T
Tiger Goose 26.07.20

As far as I know, cards in free to play games drop game only if they have paid content and the content you have purchased. Cards are absolutely free games is not.

Q
Qug2 26.07.20

Tiger Goose
happens,for example Grimm ,

N
Nurg 26.07.20

If you're talking about defaultno free games in steam that have paid content, as a rule, for the cards you need to salonit something around 8-10 $, also there are sites that tell about the distributions PAID games in steam is FREE but you need to be aware that some of these hands roughly half with the possibility of knocking out cards
In General, in defaultno free games steam there is nothing you can dislodge, unfortunately, will not be able

Q
Qug2 26.07.20

Nurg
Here for example take the game Grimm,it itself is free,and playing a game .. anything to invest is not necessary as for example in DotA,a game .. for the lost time as well as in payday 2,the only difference is that it's free

N
Nurg 26.07.20

Qug2
I don't know...Yeah, you're right, from there you can clear the cards(I myself Have already broken all), but because I try absolutely all free games to signup yourself at the ACC, this Grimm one-of-a-kind(because I have the incentive of naregno 700 free games, when starting the farm, they are not farmatsia).In General, the make-up of one of a kind, at least I haven't seen any free games with farm cards

Q
Qug2 26.07.20

Nurg
Thank you for this

n
nikita2112 26.07.20

Some garbage with this game. On one acre fell 3 cards for 3 hours and another 2 hours passed and nothing fell out.

Q
Qug2 26.07.20

nikita2112
So it ran-Dom steam,so all games