3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dragon Land 26.07.20 10:17 pm

Where did this game so wildly popular? (Haydee)

The game is very inconvenient administration and its levels, o God, is so monotonous and boring, why is she so loved, such a huge number of players?
22 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvazipaka Dvunapravlennay 26.07.20

due to Zepa, there to the fortuneteller do not go. The game is clearly aimed at young draconisweb.

F
F1x_ua 26.07.20

Alex Plutalov
well, try to walk through! I already stopped to look at a Persian and tried to figure out where to go next, and how to get these fucking robots.

M
Mortaliss 26.07.20

Think of pleasant music

L
LeopoldoMendoza 26.07.20

What makes you think that it is popular? At the forum in her section a few days ago there was only one topic.

j
jeorje 26.07.20

such a huge number of players, how big? I deleted after 10 minutes..

n
nikita2112 26.07.20

There also is an ass! And Boobs! Huge ass and huge Tits. And Tits sway when walking. And then there are nud-fashion.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 26.07.20

Probably because of the name.

K
Kasaler 26.07.20

The popularity of Asses with Boobs. A good attitude because the game is oddly not about ass Tits.

K
Kasaler 26.07.20

nikita2112 wrote:
And then there are nud-fashion.
Which is so-so.

k
killerbot 26.07.20

Kasaler
and when was differently?

K
Kasaler 26.07.20

killerbot
Well, sometimes... On oblivion I remember there was 1... duck it in addition to the Boobs of the texture of the body was doing significantly better even with clothes.

v
veta9l0 26.07.20

much like, I don't know why some people don't like it, but those who tried to play talked about the fact that the game is hard to get down, I don't understand why, not really, it's so hard to get to turn back and again to sit down!

D
DoK913 26.07.20

veta9l0
indeed, I see nothing complicated in this procedure, besides the view from the back better ) and is much better to have something under your bare wall or not)

K
Kasaler 26.07.20

veta9l0
Is all of that a couple of retsplejelov not mastered this procedure and hamsters picked up.

D
Ded MastDay 26.07.20

The game is great, responsive and intuitive controls, I do not understand how you have to be inept to not overpower. This is where the real curve is in Song of the Deep, try to play it on clavomax. Only because of this I deleted it after 10 minutes of agony.

P
Popolam 26.07.20

Svetoslav
About the administration do not agree. By default, extremely comfortable..Reassigning to myself: falling/down environments.mouse knop, running/swimming for the Q...the little finger of the left hand resting now and the game is flooded)

D
Ded MastDay 26.07.20

Popolam
Well, I have to sit down/to fall is also reassigned, just for the key, for me is so familiar, could never use the little finger of the left hand in all games where the default Sit on Ctrl change p And shift is in the running for my ideal. Reassign a key but it's not a problem of control curve. In the same mentioned Song of the Deep, though as you perenaznachen, the boat still won't listen and loose control as she pleases. That's what I am. In this respect, Haydee control all right.

R
Richards 26.07.20

Fans overcaps)))

M
MagicCover 26.07.20

Kasaler
of course letsplay did not like, because the game is popular and the content is clearly not for their 12-year-old audience

B
Bloodthirster 26.07.20

Oh BEA you th Fucking kid just asked and you threw his shit, and why nikita2112 so many likes??? you know what confirms that you tekto liked This YOUNG Ananistov... DoK913 che then PI-sh and not tyli wrote that polishes know-clip because zae.....I prohodit this masterpiece.