3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Bekker 26.07.20 10:18 pm

Lost local disk from "My computer".

I have two hard disk among which the old system reserved purpose (C and D), and the new terabyte (local disk F). Yesterday I noticed that he (F) was gone, although actually it is, because if, for example, click on the game shortcut that is on the disk, and open file location, then open the game folder. In disk management it exists and has not disappeared. In CPUID HWMonitor and device Manager are also displayed. No its only in my computer. Yesterday I rebooted the PC and it appeared. Today included and no again. What could be the problem? For the first time is watching all the time.
Windows 10 Pro.

UPD.
Something came up with the idea Explorer to restart, and this, oddly enough, it worked and he came back.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.07.20

Yesterday, the same case was with one person. Cost after reboot to change the drive letter on intake and he reappeared every time. Win 7 (2TB)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.07.20

Fade Baker
You have not solved the problem?

A
Artur Shteyn 26.07.20

I would have the cables replaced.

M
Miodrag 26.07.20

In disk management find your drive and turn on the display, and font him to ask another

A
Alexander Bekker 26.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
The problem was solved by restarting Explorer, but I still don't know why it appears.
Arthur Stein
I think that if the problem was them, the screw would not be recognized. And I can go into it. That is something systemic.
Miodrag
There are also fine and there is no hint of any failures. Only from my computer disappeared.

b
billypit 26.07.20

Fade Baker
In the power settings, the default is to disconnect after 20 minutes.

j
jeorje 26.07.20

reinstall and format!

A

billypit
Yes, it has nothing to do with it. When the disk is disconnected because of inactivity, it does not disappear from my computer, and haven't heard of his work. And I have a very different nature of the problem.

A

Again today the local disk F is not displayed in my computer after turning on the PC until I restart Explorer. What could be the reason?