3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 26.07.20 10:40 pm

Map (Mass Effect 2)

If you explore all the planets in the third part will be reflected ? Or in General does it make sense to spend time on researching planets?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 26.07.20

Only the resources for pumping mined. Can just hack, there is no difference. The third part is not affected.

C
Computer-MAN 26.07.20

Dj0rni
Just do not remember, but that was a good ending (all survived), will have to explore at least 80 percent (of the job will be associated). Some survivors appear in the third part. The planets themselves from the 2nd part they are not interconnected with the 3rd.

q
quantum break 26.07.20

gives +100 to the minerals in the third part, if there is a lot to collect

T

Computer-MAN
To survive, you need only improve the gun, which gives Garrus, shields (Tali) and armor (Jacob). And, of course, everything should be loyal, well after the abduction crew need to fly on a mission, and to distribute the units. Nothing else is needed.

C
Computer-MAN 26.07.20

BloodRaven1986
Yeah, well, had been already played. Loyal that's for sure, but I think that you need to do the side quests, which will lead to the discovery of the planets.

T

Computer-MAN
Well refresh your memory)

l
lokkie 26.07.20

Dj0rni wrote:
Or in General does it make sense to spend time on researching planets?
+100 to military resources.
To keep it down a little they should to the state - have been Exhausted.
If you don't have +100 to military resources, it probably does not make sense.

D
Dj0rni 26.07.20

Until the state exhausted Such there did not write), just to see what radar he has no nothing)

l
lokkie 26.07.20

Dj0rni wrote:
Such there did not write)
Ahem.. Oh well.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.07.20

in mass effect 2 planetary exploration will not change pitch as far as I know.
there is 2 interesting jobs one will get some data of the Cerberus. you can leave yourself to give the Ghost or the Alliance. the other is Nada to save some squareinch from the dogs. hypothetically they should give points to the combat readiness of the galaxy in 3 parts but I honestly have not looked or checked

l
lokkie 26.07.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
in mass effect 2 planetary exploration will not change pitch as far as I know.
The study affects how wrote above + 100 resources.
Only there is a nuance. When in the first part you collect all the minerals, the Ghost first, second says that the Alliance has enough resources, but they will not to spend it to check rumors(well, about collectors). If you do not perform this task, I would say that the Alliance has no resources to check rumors. In this case the entries of the asari, turian emblems, etc you need to collect it to set Conrad Werner in the third part.
But with resources such as if you collect them, you will not need to keep it down a little planet in the second part. Read about it,but not tested. Just in case, and the second planet was vystrelival. This is doubtful, because of the task with the resources first go to the dialogue. It is unlikely that they migrated to third.
But additional jobs with second, N7 which, in contrast to the first part did not affect anything. Just that would have been.