3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
firsaa 26.07.20 10:40 pm

guide to Sorka (Diablo 2)

Prompt please qualitative guide to Sorka under Blizzard. Read a whole bunch of different and all of them why it in comments litter)) maybe someone knows a guide with the least comments.
25 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 26.07.20

Depends on your goals: classic/Lod sc/hc, pvp/PVM/MF/SW, if, MF, what locations of interest, etc., etc.

f
firsaa 26.07.20

Lod, sc, Kutch , well, needless to mephala, pindelya, Baal.

F
FludoTron 26.07.20

firsaa
Well, if no problems, then just take a full Tr set, boots war traveler rings raven+nagel, magefist, I I would have preferred a mf finish carmani to ~350. The skill: Blizzard and synergy in 20, one in static field, warmth and any of the shield skills (choose at will), energy shield is also optional. The remaining skillpoint to cold mastery. Force download under spirit/SS, the rest of Zhivkov.

K
Klassewer 26.07.20

FlyDoTrona
and torch th not advised? and Anni is also possible, if you have some ber where the thread on mules

Q
QLinkee 26.07.20

FlyDoTrona wrote:
The skill: Blizzard and synergy in 20, one in static field, warmth and any of the shield skills (choose at will), energy shield is also optional. The remaining skillpoint to cold mastery.
Don't forget Teleport only)

F
FludoTron 26.07.20

QLinkee
Damn, not out on the quality of the guide(

f
firsaa 26.07.20

:D

3m3m 26.07.20

+ good s merka might auroi i takoi blizzkoi mojno na 8 ppl hcs/hbr delat solo

O
Obsessed 26.07.20

3m3m, zabiv ..na IM

G
Gav 26.07.20

3m3m
couple of your close, yet only Coco after Ripa makes - -

P
PAK-PYK 26.07.20

FlyDoTrona
ti zabil 4to napisat stati vse nado 4tob v str kidat podnyt Earth Shifter na cold immunov naprimer esli merk ripnet a goldi net

F
FludoTron 26.07.20

PAK-PYK
Cranium Basher > Earth Shifter

P
PAK-PYK 26.07.20

FlyDoTrona
na Earth est fcr Shifter kriti4no na slu4ai 4to esli nado bistro retirovatsa ot pa4ki mobov

O
Obsessed 26.07.20

FlyDoTrona, PAK-PYK in my practice from dvoracek better himself proeval spirit in Colosse and a lot of FHR and FCR in which case it is and skills.

P
PAK-PYK 26.07.20

Obsessed
dmg crap nujen imenno fiz uron vs immunov! fcr 4isto dly tp

3m3m 26.07.20

Dobermn
moea sorka v pvm easy does lybyy locky 8ppl - ona dla etogo i ka4alas izna4alno, a koko eto tvoe 2-oe imea

O
Obsessed 26.07.20

PAK-PYK, colossus not so bad yourself!!

y
ya_RAQ 26.07.20

Do better gracewood

I
Immense 26.07.20

firsaa
I hope you understand that the forum is better not to ask:)

And about the guide, it is not necessary to read them, download itself, once you screw up, second, third, and then I'll know what to wear, how to swing.

About how wonderful discoveries we
Prepare the spirit of enlightenment
And experience the son of errors difficult,
And the genius, paradoxes the friend,
And if the inventor of God...
A. S. Pushkin

f
firsaa 26.07.20

Yes, there is, however a fun :D