3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 26.07.20 10:40 pm

Put mod EVE - Energy Visuals Enhanced (Fallout 3)

hi tell me where I can find new guns of the fashion? new classic Gatling laser and so on.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dassent 26.07.20

Rampertumskin
hk 30 in the cave of the jaws of death,impulse like in Fort Constantine(where t 51 lies)the rest of the traders and the enclave mostly

R
Rampertumskin 26.07.20

Dassent
you played the Russian version? I have Rus version not menyaetsya the shoes of a vigilante, she takayazhe as normal. as soon as I remove the Russian language all the rules(

D
Dassent 26.07.20

Rampertumskin
I mean the updated textures-present the dirt or the model itself? if textures-present the dirt on the nexus fix is (like)

R
Rampertumskin 26.07.20

Dassent
texture which conventional laser from eve of the pack, she and the vigilante, and must be made a new model like the 2 stars, but it doesn't work on Russian version of the game I Have is off of crack from 1C. textures Russian, I did not put. only text and sound.
so I ask can't find a fix or anything and the usual skin Gatling just tasquena especially after 4 stars....

D
Dassent 26.07.20

Rampertumskin
I had the Russian version 0.99 eve and wmk or even some mods not worth it?With some weapon mods not working,also remember picking toiled to the Gatling was not an ordinary but as a hk 30 in the end, only Eva had to leave

R
Rampertumskin 26.07.20

Dassent
I got out, put the cap from the fashion of daishev and textures from eve and going to fly. in any case, deleted the game after 30 minutes, hate it. it is not possible to play! crashes all the time, fixes all stood there and would not help. I see not buttons on the top ten.

D
Dassent 26.07.20

Rampertumskin
now playing A Soul of Fallen Worlds gemoroynaya the installation,but 3 fouls on the NV engine,no lag nothing,but I sit 7