3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heroes2465 26.07.20 10:40 pm

Would you like Russian voice acting? (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

Are you willing to pay for Bucko South Park?
76 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 26.07.20

Of course! Just sick in the head to not want voice acting in their native language

R
Ripper Man 26.07.20

I found some stuff. There is a wish to try out? http://online-darkness.ru/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-russkaya-ozvuchka.html

K
KAPRAL27 26.07.20

Again is virusni. If it were, the voice is already on all the torrent she'd been.

P
Paul_Walker_99 26.07.20

KAPRAL27
+100500 the truth of the verb

a
antibiotic90 26.07.20

Localization is not needed. Enjoy the original voices. That alone the voice of Cartman's worth)

g
gerehere 26.07.20

The main thing is not vo-productions, cube in a cube,logdoc they have a miserable voice

P
Paul_Walker_99 26.07.20

gerehere
you're selfish. you're just being selfish. you did not think that komuto like IHT voice? let it be the voice acting from everyone!

T
TyanKa 26.07.20

Nikita Pugach
It would be great if you have the patience to fully voice the entire game! To support the project and for you to have more incentive, I suggest to open a company on site Boomstarter. This is our tax Kickstarter. I'm sure many fans of this game will support you financially (including me), so start the company and see what will be the response.

I
Ingvar47 26.07.20

People apologize for talking out of topic,but has anyone solved the problem with savegame??

S
Sanya_Bars 26.07.20

Would Russian voiceovers from MTV. Listen to a few voices which I listened to for several seasons (after some series MTV refused to continue to voice the cartoon if anyone remembers), much nicer than the same throughout the game.
Although now I would not have refused. Still need not ever distracted by subtitles, and my English level doesn't allow me to play without them.

A
Alex_BB 26.07.20

definitely Yes, for that would be to watch the movie and not the subtitles))

A
Alec Says 26.07.20

Nikita Pugach
almost awesome

A
Artur Stupnikov 26.07.20

and who knows how to do voice acting for games?as files get than them to edit??
maybe someone knows what program this is?

j
j-si 26.07.20

Here's the passage with a Russian voice acting. Certainly not a Pro but you can watch https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLen1OhjR0xd1nkSJ6dcvfzr9AQX638-RV

K
Key Ovald 26.07.20

Yes, probably no, I would not. On the other hand to read sometimes corny do not have time.
Voiceovers from MTV I would have agreed, but modern versions as something not very much.

P
Pigling 26.07.20

I wish the subs remained on the screen, sometimes watching what is happening and read to the end do not have time