3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 26.07.20 10:42 pm

Titans in single player. (Battlefield 2142)

Gentlemen, comrades, I have a question, hoping for help.
Tried to add a single-player game titans, but it resulted in a crash on the first seconds of the game. Found here mod Titan Lite, there is implemented, but, unfortunately, fixed yet a lot of things. I tried to roll back here is a lot to the original, finding those files changes, which allowed to consistently play with the titans.
As a result, I found that most of fashion does not affect the ability of a single game with the titans, but by a folder with maps, requires modified file AutoControllers.ai and archives Kits_server and Weapons_server (in the latter it is possible to return original files, but the folder Handheld need modified). However, these archives and contains a large part of changes, which I would like to get rid of.
At this point, I ran into a dead end.
Serial number of the weapons in the sets changed, and changed yourself kits. To one archive to replace the original, you need to edit the second, and in both cases it entails malfunction. How are the characteristics of hand-held weapons and/or equipment can affect the game with the titans, I can't imagine.
Can anyone help with this problem? Maybe someone knows what to do in the original game, to the player with the Titan card is not flying?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 26.07.20

Why do you want this single? You can in fact mesh with people, not with bots.

K
Kandil 26.07.20

Spiny
Your business a what, wise guy ? He didn't ask for your advice.

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 26.07.20

Spiny
With regards to the needs of the titans in the single.
I have a hobby, small mods to do. In 2142м could all in a single build, even cut and unfinished, and the titans are not given, and that's it. It is just a pity.