3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 26.07.20 10:43 pm

How does it work? Bayonet and melee weapons. (Battlefield 1)

In General, still can not catch up with the conditions by pressing the F key operates the bayonet attack, and which strike with melee weapons?
Repeatedly to die, swinging like an idiot with a baton, instead, to kill the enemy with the bayonet =) And in the beta I have this stupid question was not - everything is somehow apparently worked out))
Oh and just a question - have melee weapons with different damage, and I repeatedly killed him from behind with a single blow - this is how it works (like a knife in the previous parts) or just the enemies was incomplete KHP? because no special animations, it seems not.
6 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Alex83- 26.07.20

meagarry
bayonet don't know,there's sort of clamp button F ,in the presence of the bayonet the weapon.The soldier begins to run with a bayonet in front.With a knife sneaking up on and knocked out with one punch

L
LenivyiBob 26.07.20

On swift bayonet (a weapon with a bayonet should be), without swift stick.
FSE.
While a bayonet can quickscope. Will shiftwise and immediately F, delay no no.
Melee was closer to three when you could just give up.

p.s .Oh, sorry che, Rick and Morty stuck in my head))

m
meagarry 26.07.20

LenivyiBob
LenivyiBob wrote:
On swift bayonet (a weapon with a bayonet should be), without swift stick.
well, thank you)
LenivyiBob wrote:
While a bayonet can quickscope. Will shiftwise and immediately F, delay no no.
if not difficult, can be translated into language for newbies?)

L
LenivyiBob 26.07.20

meagarry
no problem.
Snipers there is such a thing when it is with the sniper rifle click the right mouse button and almost immediately shoot at the same time without waiting for the disclosure of the sight on the screen.
Let's say you ran into the house and was not ready to meet the enemy. And so you kind of podrazhanets and immediately go to the bayonet. Ie immediately go to the bayonet.

S
SHooTER32RUS 26.07.20

Clamp shift + F, and f must also hold down a bit before filling in the circle(scope changes), the beta is the same it was enough just to click

A
AdamC 26.07.20

)) easier: to go to the bayonet you need to run - so after 1-2 seconds of running (pinching the button of the acceleration run or just clicking, depending on how the settings are set acceleration) is clamped button melee)