3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20 10:47 pm

The entrance to uchetku origin with 3 computers to play BF1 (Battlefield 1)

I read somewhere that if you play the game with one account but more than two computers then they say, when you enter the game with the third PC, it is locked for a certain time. Is it really so? If I'm playing in БФ1, I will give your ACC to a friend, he will play, and then I'll change the hardware on your PC has to be considered that this is the 3rd PC and origin account can blachernitissa?
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 26.07.20

Regarding The Origin
Spoilerphobes:
There are several PC and accordingly they set one game used one Origin account, not against the rules to play from different PC on the same account? What will happen if my son at the same time I go into online mode to play?

Answer:
Many times you can install and run the game on different PC under the same EA account in Origin and play accordingly.
But! The main condition, single runs should not be. Otherwise, in your example, if during your game, son launched the game, it will be a message that the game is running on another PC. He will have the choice to go personally or to force the exit of the 2nd person by pressing the appropriate button.
It is likely that the limit count is two, the K-s installing games from one account.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Marsj
ATP, finally someone replied!