3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next-gen2015 26.07.20 10:49 pm

Impressions of the game (The Bunker)

Just found out about it, saw Repack. I will download and play. All excited about the game. Say unexpected masterpiece. We'll see)
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 26.07.20

Next-gen2015

What is directly the gameplay?

N
Next-gen2015 26.07.20

Protocol10
Yes, it's a kind of indie-quest)) something)) Remember the old toy of The X-Files? For some reason I reminded her) Here they say the story is great, and I think multiple endings.

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

Next-gen2015
Clear. I looked already on YouTube quickly. Removed from the load. Not my genre unfortunately.

N
Next-gen2015 26.07.20

Protocol10
And I was curious, pass)

P
Protocol10 26.07.20

Next-gen2015
Try of course.

R
Reverrius 26.07.20

In the game the Bunker we play for John, the last inhabitant of the underground bunker who lived in it from birth for 30 years since the nuclear bombing, and never saw the world on the surface.

As for the gameplay, The Bunker looks like the FMV-adventure of the past and the now popular "interactive movies". Ie before us is a point and click control, QTE and rudimentary puzzles. The first one POPs up here – it's a small number of objects with which you can interact.

The second disadvantage is much more significant – weak development, in fact most of the game we are just trying to escape the consequences of "clubfoot" hero. Agree, not the most exciting prospect. Only fragments of the present story content waiting for us only in flashbacks of the main character, in which the bunker was still full of people. By the end it will become clear what had actually happened. Overall, the plot is made in the style of the psychological Thriller, which is clearly the game in plus. Another plus is the game Adam brown, who plays the role of GG, actor in my opinion matched harmoniously.

But what the game doesn't have so it is at least "cosmetic" non-linearity of the sample games from Telltale. Throughout the game we will have to wait just a final choice that will take us a minute to caption.

Bottom line: the game came out medium, as it has obvious flaws that are difficult to close my eyes, and a pair of positive points.

5/10