3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mahotin97 26.07.20 10:49 pm

Question about the Seasson Pass. DLC. STEAM (Mafia 3)

I bought the Incentive Deluxe version for 2700. Booted Mafia 3 and below written content set Yes. And I don't understand how to distinguish in the common game. Where DLS tipo as I have heard that during the Vietnam war, etc etc Or they will add them with time. Downloaded 1.2 gig. DLS saw.
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mahotin97 26.07.20

A
Anonimous777 26.07.20

mahotin97
Why buy this bukovany game? Moreover, it is these money is not justified. The torrent also lying...

m
mahotin97 26.07.20

Anonimous777
I first 4 days desperately swung the game from a torrent. All Repack was very wet and wanted to play. Therefore and took. And the extra was. for kiwifruit. It's better than betting to merge them

A
Anonimous777 26.07.20

mahotin97
Yes

-
-Iskander- 26.07.20

mahotin97 wrote:
Downloaded 1.2 gig. DLS saw.
They're not out yet. Season Pass provides access to three major additions that will be released throughout the year.

D
Demon59901 26.07.20

mahotin97
It was better to be patient. Probably the DLC is not yet released. Damn, what's the DLC — the game itself is not finished yet.

D
Denis Pisyushkin 26.07.20

Demon59901
DLS will most likely complete garbage, I would have the game at least to master and to forget as a bad dream

s
sec4all-net 26.07.20

mahotin97
As has been rightly observed earlier DLC (Downloadable Conten Legal), or speak Russian official downloadable additions to the game, come out later, from several months to a year since the release of the game. Usually the manufacturer declares that the approximate graph appearance add-ons and briefly characterizes them in order for the buyer to make a decision about the purchase.
When you acquire on Steam or the other game client version of the game with the included plug-ins (Deluxe) or purchase separately pack Season Pass after they are released, they are automatically downloaded and installed to the game (provided that in the options there is an appropriate mark on automatic update).
I met on the playground information about the contents of supplements, but unfortunately have never seen the announcements, or schedule their release.

m
mahotin97 26.07.20

sec4all-net
Got it,Thanks for the detailed answer!

s
sec4all-net 26.07.20

mahotin97
Please. Glad I could help :)

a
andrew154 26.07.20

sec4all-net
release DLC can be tracked here

https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=mafia+III&type=-1&category=0

mahotin97

look in the game folder ,in the folder dlc\ 511891 DLC Mafia III - Season Pass, if there is, throw please