3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 26.07.20 10:50 pm

Well, this time the green color filter (Battlefield 1)

Soon the release and it kind of spoiled the wonderful green color filter, it is better left would be blue or brown...
Yes, and myltse drawn as in Mafia 3 any kind of smoothing...
Everything is different than in Star Wars: Battlefront that's where the picture is clear and without any horrible color filters... DICE with their Battlefield 1 merged for me, again have to play Battlefield 3 and 4 even though I bought Battlefield,s 1,3,4,Hardline...
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sayu 26.07.20

c each new game, the whiners find new innovative reasons to complain. too light green - a new trend, from the creators of too gay and too brown

K
KirillPolyansky 26.07.20

Explain green please.
What did he say?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 26.07.20

Sayu
just the same, before I was fine with that, well, Battlefield 1 it is horror, maybe SweetFX will correct...

P
Pokinul eto boloto 26.07.20

And my blue filter from BF3 like most, still believe that the picture in it better than in 4, and 1 Hardline. Filter from BF4 does not like, he quickly lost the desire to play, it barf. Light green is quite tolerable to me.

A
AdamC 26.07.20

sooner rejoiced that the pixels could move just)) now don't like the color what XS)) snickering))
game for 10, the color filter 1, total - 3 :))))

L
Listoman 26.07.20

19lexa19
Myltse from TAA smoothing.

p
prick1e 26.07.20

The author really sensible advice on how to get rid of it!
Sell ACC with the game, and used the money to buy a spelling dictionary and a textbook on the Russian language. This should really help you!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 26.07.20

prick1e
Vnature Bro this is really helpful advice, ATO I even vpadlu the underlined words to correct! You me America opened! as Columbus Christapor of Robin's! Potsy sell ACCA with this green color filter and buy a spelling dictionary and a textbook on the Russian language. This should really help us!

p
prick1e 26.07.20

19lexa19
You know bro, I never been grammarnazi. The problem is not that you don't know how to spell the word filter. The problem is that creating a theme, you didn't at least fix bugs. It's like that walk with dick tumbled out through his fly and tell people that it's their problem if they pay attention to it. But the point is that it is banal and disrespectful to the others.

o
origamikiller 26.07.20

Cor.VII
The third is not played, but BF4 completely agree - the filter is excessive. Would love the ability to adjust the intensity at least within a narrow range through most of the game.
In the new battle the treatment is more humane.