3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikram_Play 26.07.20 10:50 pm

Problems getting tokens (Battlefield 1)

Everyone, Hello! I have one problem with getting tokens? A mission community (100 kills with a pistol in battle 4), went to the companion app, another site one received for participation in a network event and neither appeared in the game. Who faced such problem leave feedback and if you know how to fix, please explain.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

And my odd companion not downloading. Says waiting to download in Google play and hangs

b
bmw 7 e38 26.07.20

I personally own the game did not go but performed the task with 100 murders with a gun, went to the site for obtaining of a token, updated Batlog. The Companion shows that I have only one basic badge. But I think it's due to the fact that I did not go to the game...

N
Nikram_Play 26.07.20

Timur Beresnev
I played at OA and still not added, I hope that with the release of all 21 will appear.

b
bmw 7 e38 26.07.20

Nikram_Play
And the camo on the Colt for the assignment in BF4 you got?

N
Nikram_Play 26.07.20

Timur Beresnev
Nope :s

b
bmw 7 e38 26.07.20

Nikram_Play
Today I try to go into battle with a weak laptop, and if the game starts, I'll see what my situation with the badges...

S
SHooTER32RUS 26.07.20

The entry token for a job with M1911 pistol - no, maybe or they have buggy something or have to wait for October 21

b
bmw 7 e38 26.07.20

Went to the game. Given tokens for entry to the site and for downloading the mobile app. For 100 kills with a pistol I got nothing.

b
bmw 7 e38 26.07.20

Personally, I for 100 kills with a gun gave token, but did not give the appearance of a Guard on the gun.
Am I the only one?